𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑠

One thing Hwayoung knew for sure was that Kim Jungwoo-was a bitch.

Not really of course but she is feeling salty that he stole her plushies that she had received from different friends during her time of recovery.

Jungwoo had somehow managed to sneak into her room and take all of them. The reason? She didn't know. All Hwayoung knew was that she needed them back...now.

She paced around the dorm searching for her "so called" bestfriend. Mumbling under her breath everything she was going to do to him once she got her hand on him. The others were scattered around the dorm(did i mention that she lives on the 10th floor) took one look one look at the girl and knew not to interrupt what was going one. Noticing Jungwoo was nowhere to be seen they figured it had something to do with him.

Hwayoung could not find Jungwoo at all. He wasn't in his room, he wasn't in the kitchen or living room. Its like he simply disappeared. After a hour she gave up looking for him and sat down on the couch next to Jaehyun.

"Why are you pouting?" He asked.

"Jungwoo stole my plushies,"

"You're a big baby,"

"And what about it? I want them back" She whined.

Speak of the devil. Jungwoo walked in carrying two bags.
The bestfriends made eye contact. Jungwoo broke it off, immediately running towards his room. He almost made it. Almost.

Hwayoung tackled him in the middle of the hallway. Sitting in his back threatening him to tell her where her plushies are.

"Where are they!?" She exclaimed.

"Ow- Hwayoung get off me!"

"Not until you tell me where they are!"

"Fin-Fine! They're in these bags,"

Hwayoung rolled off him and snatched the bags. Jungwoo not even caring seeing as he was still trying to catch his breath. Surely enough they were all in the bags.

"Why?" She questioned him. What could he possibly do with all these plushies.

"If i tell you, you're going to get mad at me,"

"No im not,"

"Yes you are,"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Oh my goodness! Just tell her Jungwoo!" they heard Jaehyun yell from the living room. Hwayoung gave him a pointed look. Urging the truth out of him.

"Okay so I accidentally may have spilled food on all of them and so I took them to go get professionally cleaned and I didn't want you to find out,"

"How did you manage-to spill food all over them?"

"That's besides the point here Hwayoung."

"Jungwoo I'm gonna murd-"

"No one is murdering anyone in the dorm!" Exclaimed their leader who heard the conversation.

"But-h"

"It doesn't matter,"

Hwayoung sighed knowing she would lose the argument with Taeyong. She glared at Jungwoo and took her plushies to her room. She took them out of the bags and organized them. Jungwoo popped his head in only to be met with a pillow to his head.

"I love you Yoonie,"

"Get out."

—————
hi this seems rushed, that's cause it was but i'm publishing a new story called irreplaceable you. it's not the main one i'm working one but it was a side project i happened to finish. so go check it out!