𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟?

Every single unit of NCT were called to a conference room. Nobody knew what to expect. Was there going to be a new member? Were they going to do something all together? Everyone filed into the room, greeting their friends from other subunits.

Hwayoung smiled as she saw Ten and Xiaojun sitting next to each other. She rushed over and greeted them both. The three started a conversation about who knows what. But if we're being technical, it was mostly Xiaojun and Hwayoung talking and Ten was third wheeling.

Eventually the Ceo came up to the front called for everyone's attention. He soon started speaking about a fall project titled NCT 2020. When they heard the words cheers erupted throughout the room, they would all be getting the chance to work together again. The last time this happened was in 2018.

He described how there would be the different people in each group making nct u. There would be four music videos and they would be doing other content together. Everyone were so excited to find out which group they were in and who they were with. At the end of the meeting he always introduced two new members named Sungchan and Shotaro. Hwayoung immediately fell in love. Sungchan was tall but looked so-huggable. And Shotaro looked so cuddly. She intentionally squealed.

After the meeting they all stuck around for a bit conversing with one another.

NCT 2020 here we come.
-
okay so like i swear the whole nct 2020 stuff was supposed to be posted on december but then we had a change in plans.. sorry this is late lol but can you guys guess what unit or units she'll be in?

-make a wish
-from home
-90s love
-work it
i would love to hear from y'all