J O O S T

who is Joost?

joost only has two problems: the moon and his mustache. Joost is a man of words. Joost is a romantic. Joost is an icon. Joost is an unproblematic king.

the two problems he did have were so innocent and omg 🥺🥺. but having these two problems did something. it made him relatable. much like most readers, not everything was going well for him in life. like Joost, I have also struggled with having crushes, but Joost had the courage to act on his. he is a brave soul and a role model - I would like to be more like Joost.

he spent 15 minutes alone trying to think of something clever and romantic enough to say to Anya, so he's clearly trying his best and she means a lot to him - imagine having someone care about you the way Joost cares about anya. such a sweetheart, he's a respectful gentleman and all he wanted was to have a nice relationship with his crush - much like anyone. his crush on anya was LITERALLY so sweet, where can I find a guy like that 😩

further sweetheart evidence, when the guards made fun of him - he didn't fight back. Joost is mature and doesn't succumb to assholes. the world would be a kinder place if we all were a little bit more like Joost.

his name... what a sweet name. and his power - how he lives rent free in the haters minds and has brought together so many, even when he was only in one chapter. his impact wow. he literally opened the duology, pay him the respect he deserves.

his time came too early when he had so much left to live for, so much that was about to go well for him. we were robbed of an anya x Joost novella. but heaven gained one more angel. Joost is happy up there, and perhaps he's finally been able to grow a proper joostache.

I leave you with a quote from palue: 'the people who prefer retvenko over Joost are the same ones that chose Jacob over Edward.'

stan joost, our opening chapter unproblematic king 🙏

#joinjoostnation #bringjoostback〰️

p.s. Joost cult is always looking for new members! if ur interested in joining & want a place to stan joost with fellow Joost stans, dm @lilabardology on twt! 💖

p.p.s. one day I will make this longer as soon as I'm deadline free my loves 😙✌️

p.p.p.s if any Joost stans have any words to add dm me loves 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩