Stevie Nicks #1

Good afternoon, all or evening, whatever time it is. Here's a Stevie Nicks imagine.

{~*~*~*~*~*~*~}

"Mere! Glad you could make it." Henry, Meredith's friend hugged her.

"Yeah. I wasn't gonna come but... Here I am." She mustered up one of her best smiles and laughed.

"Well. Your here. You need to get out, considering your girlfriend broke up with you and your back living with mom." Henry rambled.

"Please. Don't mention her name or anything at all, that has to deal with her." Mere bitterly said.

She sipped her alcoholic beverage while staring at the stage. She looked so ethereal, beautiful, magnificent and any word for exquisite. She could swear she knew that woman from somewhere, she would never, ever forget such a beautiful face.

"Hey! Henry, who is that? I know her from somewhere." Mere asked, pointing towards the stage. 

"Oh, she's from our high school. Remember, Stephanie. Well! She's more known as Stevie. She's actually really successful. Apart of band, the whole shtick." Henry said.

"Oh. That's where I knew her. Why is she playing in run-down bar in a nowhere town, where nothing exciting happens. I mean she's famous. But she is pretty beautiful and ravishing." Meredith got lost in her thoughts.

"Earth to Meredith." Henry waved his hand in front of her face.

Mere came out of her trance. "Sorry lost in thought." Mere smiled.

"Yeah. Keep telling yourself that." Henry sneered.

Meredith punched him in the side.

"Y'know that hurt. I have pain receptors." Henry rubbed his side.

"Sorry. You're just a jerk wad. Ya jerk wad" Mere slumped down into the barstool.

Henry and Mere were lost in there conversation they didn't notice that Stevie finished her set.

Stevie glided off the stage and to the bar. "Give me a shot of brandy and two bottles of Miller Lite."

"You're ordering quite a lot." Mere slid down the bar.

"Do you want one?" Stevie said, as she downed the brandy.

"Isn't that stuff nasty?" Mere asked.

"Yeah, but it gives me courage." Stevie side eyed her.    

"Are you insuating anything?" Mere pressed on, raising her brow.

"No." Stevie one-wordly replied.

"Oh." Mere sadly looked at the beer Stevie handed her.

"Why do I have to have a crush on someone who isn't into girls." Mere sighed under her breath.

"What was that?" Stevie sipped on her beer.

"Nothing, just lost in my thoughts." She swirled her bottle around. "Do you have anyone waiting for you at home?" Mere asked.