Hello. I'm back?

Hi, guys.  Im back from my little hiatus. But im back and now im gonna update. Ill try to get back to my regular scheduled programming. Work is a pain in the arse and i cant stand it sometimes but its work. I wish I didn't come home so tired and uninspired sometimes but im going to try but onto the topic at hand. Requests for all my books will be closed momentarily. But ill get one request done which im sorry for my lack in that department. im really bad with that. But im gonna try my best at this and update at least one book a week if not two books a week. But im truly, very sorry for falling off the face of the earth with updating and writing in my books. But im gonna put my rain back on track and in the right headspace. Because I this and writing and the community on here and the friends I've made. But I love everything about Wattpad even if there's a few gray areas. Its a good place and you got to stay on the right sides of Wattpad. But its a good community. And ill start interacting more, if my anxiety will allow me too and wont kick into high gear every time i send someone a message. but that is all. Requests are momentarily are closed. they will open backup once i get back to writing. But again, that is all. goodbye and thank you for your time.