Bob Dylan #2

"I really should get up and grocery shop and get a new job."
She lay in bed contemplating.

She decided to stop fighting the little demon on her shoulder and got up and threw her best foot forward and outfit on.

She kissed her sister goodbye and went out into the street and walked to her destination.

She was halfway to her destination when she looked down for a second to pick a penny when someone knocked into her and she fell backwards.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I'll help you." The voice panicked and rushed to aid Belle in getting her back and situated.

"It's okay. I'm fine. No scratches or fractures." She stood up and looked the voice in the face.

"Hi." He spoke, nervously outreaching his hand and shaking hers.

"Hello, I'm Arabelle Grant." She politely took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Robert." He said, shaking her hand and gazing into her emerald eyes.

"You look familiar." She lightly let go of his hand and started thinking of where she saw him.

"I'm not no one important or someone who is worth knowing." He solemnly replied, looking over at the next diner he would go to.

"What! You are a person worth knowing. You look like a masterpiece. Your face is beautiful and you hair is just so majestic and I love your hair. I wish my hair would lay like that but this is what I get." She laughed, pointing to the frizziness of hair on her head.

"No, your hair is beautiful. Like a cascading sea of auburn fires." Robert replied, hesitant to go and touch her hair.

"You can touch it." She said, lifting his hand letting it lay on her hair.

Bob wasn't used to such a unique woman as her. There was no one like her. They got so lost in there conversation. That she forgot what she had to do.

They both went over to the alley way and got out of the pedestrian ways.

"Well, would you like to go out to breakfast or something?" Robert asked, rubbing the nape of his neck and wrapping his jacket closer to his chest.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She laughed, shoving her hands into her fur lined pockets.

They became quite aware of the very little space between them. She shifted a bit further but Bob moved closer until they were in the corner of the alley.

She knew that she needed to do something but she was at a loss once Bob started to lean into Belles body. Arabelle started to back into the wall but there was none left.

Soon she felt his rough lips meet hers and he grabbed her waist, pulling his body flush with hers. She grabbed his head and started to caress his face.

Arabelle soon pulled away and sighed. She was never one for spontaneity. She always kept to herself and never wanted a romantic type of relationship.

Bob was surprised to have done that. He was known as the one who was loner, quirk, and weirdo because of his actions and songs and the meaning behind his music. He didn't want to bring this girl into all that mess.