Keith Moon #2

Let get a quick little one shot in before I go back to work.
--------

She was in the delivery room for what felt like hours.

Her husband, Keith Moon was in a panicked state because he was on stage almost done with his set and he wanted so badly to jump off the stage and dash to the hospital and see his wife in labour, having his baby.

"Sod off!" Keith pushed through his band mates and made it to the back door of the venue. He bolted right down the road and made a few miles be for he had  no clue as to where he was.

"Shit." Keith almost thought about giving up but he needed to be there for when his child was born.

Keith soon barreled to that place where she said the hospital may be.

Keith made it half way and almost puked but he persevered and made sure to keep his alcohol and drugs, which he was giving up once the baby was born. After what happened with Mandy, his other daughter, he didn't want to do the same.

Keith was so lost in his thoughts that he made it to the hospital. And without another word. Without all the girls screams and everyone clawing and padding at his clothes. He went to front desk.

"where's my wife?" Keith asked, politely.

"She's in room 405. In the private wing." The front desk lady said, pointing him in the direction of the room.

"Okay." And now Keith's uppers and alcohol kicked into high gear. He made it to the room and bust the doors open.

"Hello." We're the first words that he screeched. He was the happiest man alive.

"Hi, baby." She cooed.

"Hi, did I wake the baby?" Keith whispered.

She shook her head. "Would you like to hold her?" She asked, holding out there baby.

"Yes!" Keith smiled, happiness was seen in his eyes. Once she was set in his arms. He couldn't speak for her beauty was outstanding and he couldn't believe that this child was his and he made with his adoring wife.

"Whats her name?" Keith asked, staring at the beautiful little girl in his arms.

"I was thinking Kathleen Frances Moon. After your mother and my mother." She suggested.

"Yeah. I like that." Keith was smiling ear to ear, now that his baby had a name that honored the two greatest people in his life and his wife's life.

------

A/n
Hello. I'm back and this is just quick on while in on break. I think it's cute. I don't quite like the writing style I did but it is what it is and it doesn't matter. I'm sorry I really didn't give the wife a name it's just nice to have a character with no name and if you want name her whatever you see fit. But this was a quick one shot and I liked how it turned out that's all I have to say. Goodbye and thanks you ✌🏼