ian gillan #1

Hello, all. This was requested by the wonderful EAKitty. Hope this is to your liking. Enjoy!

--------+--------

He got off the plane for the millionth time. He wouldn't want to step foot on one for a while. All he wanted to was surprise his partner, Y/N.

They were away visiting family and friends while Ian was touring with his band, Deep Purple. He missed them terribly.

Six months separated was enough to drive someone mad. He knew Y/N would be at their sisters house.

He hailed a taxicab and rushed the driver to his destination. Not without the driver fangirling about his status as a musician.

He safely made it to his destination and sprinted towards the door. He was brimming with happiness. He knocked on the door and rocked back and forth waiting for it to open.

——————

They warily peeped in the peephole. So many fans stalked her while Ian was away and somehow found her families address.

Y/N swung open the door and hopped into his arms. They took his amazing smell in. Scotch, secondhand smoke and mint.

"I missed you." Y/N whispered in her ear.

"Who's this?" A little voice called out.

They separated and looked at the little brown haired boy who asked.

"This is my boyfriend, Ian." Y/n explained to her young nephew.

"Oh. Can he play?" Ethan asked, showing Ian his train.

"Yes, I can play. Who's the conductor?" Ian dropped Y/N and joined Ethan in the living room.

They moseyed there way to the living room and stood in the archway reveling this moment between Ethan and Ian. They wish they could have his kids. But what if wasn't possible.

Y/N solemnly looked away and wiped their eyes, fearing tears may fall. Y/N walked over to the couch and flopped onto it.

——————

Ian loved hearing the little giggles that Y/N's nephew would make. It made him get toddler fever. How he'd love to have a child. He wanted so badly to have that with Y/N.

He looked over to them and saw them, huddled in a blanket.

They looked peaceful. Their hair shining, face ever so beautiful and eyes the most beautiful hue of Y/E/C.

He joined Y/N on the couch and cuddled close to them.

"Are you alright?" He asked, gently picking your chin up.

"I'm, fine." They sniffed, smiling slightly.

"No, your not. Tell me what's wrong, please?" He pleaded, looking in your eyes.

"Im fine. Nothings wrong." You asserted.

Ian give you a look only you knew as his "give me an answer or ill tickle you". He soon attacked you and you were soon a ball of laughter.

"Stop!" You screeched. Soon Ethan joined and they were wrestling each other.

Ian soon threw him lightly into the corner of the couch. He got up and pounced onto his lap and soon he was grabbing his stomach and yelling all sorts of words of parlay. Ethan soon withdrew and shook hands with him.

You all soon grabbed blankets, ice cream and sat down to watch sword and the stone.

You snuggled into Ian's side while Ethan wedged between you and Ian but not all the way. You pushed him in your lap. You both could relish moments like this and cant wait for your future together.

——————

A/N

Hello, people there. Expect me of all people to be fashionably late to do anything. Again, @EAKitty I'm terribly sorry for my tardiness in not getting this to you sooner. I do apologize for the millionth time. I hope you do like it though. I tried my best at merging your ideas together and tweaked them a bit. But that's all i got guys. Have a good day, night or wherever you are and get sleep and remember to HYDRATE and EAT.