The Clubber

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Stuff happens. To those who have stayed, Thank you. To those who haven't I'm sorry I took so long to post this. 

"How do you keep getting into these situations! I wasn't expecting my life to be quieter than yours!" Mycroft said to an amused Gabe as she sat still on the couch in Mycroft's manner house. Much to Mycroft's dismay, the woman in question looked down at her phone as a text notification cut him off.

Evan Wise: Hooper, I'm at your club now and I think there is someone here for you. They seem dangerous but they said they just want to talk.

"You sit on your bum all day being pretentious meanwhile me and your baby brother do all the leg work such as hacking into other governments' computers and figuring out the code to Andrea's biscuit tin. I'm not a civilian, Mycroft Holmes." She answered the man in front of her before messaging back,

Gabe: I think I have an idea as to who they are. 

"Of course not... but really. Two bombs in under a weak?! That's-"

"Impressive?" Gabe quipped in before the other could finish his sentence,

Evan Wise: Well, please hurry over as quick as you can. He's getting impatient. 

"No. Incompetent. You're lucky I don't fire you." Gabe rolled her eye's at this before stating,

"Oh- please! You and I both know that you'd be out of your depth if you fired me. Besides, all I need to do is figure out what my darling sister wants and she'll leave us alone."

"Precisely."

Gabe: I'm coming over. Tell him to be patient a little while longer. I'm less than half an hour away.

"Oh yes, Gabe," John said from the other sofa , "We got a message from your sister. She wants you to solve the case instead."

"Well of course she does. As I said, I came hear for a second opinion... besides, the curly giant seems like he's dying to tag along and play. This may be my sister's game, but I'll be dammed if I'm not allowed to bend a few rules."

"Right.. yes." John said before stopping and waiting for one of the others to speak.

Evan Wise: Ok. I'll try talking to him but he seems in a bit of a rush. 

Evan Wise: Something about him seems sort of... scared?

Gabe huffed a sigh before looking up at the others in the room. "We better get down to Baker's street. I presume that's where she has her next clue."

"How do you know?"

"The bomb."

"What about the bomb?"

"Bombs that aren't used to harm others are always messages of some sort. I suppose not all messages are harmless..."

"Oh, right, yeah."

"Are you sure you're fit to go down to Baker Street, Gabriel?" Mycroft spoke, a hint of concern lacing his voice.

"Why not? I'm in one piece."

"The bone in your leg isn't."

"Right, yes... I mean no. Don't worry about the leg!"

Evan Wise: Hooper. Please hurry. I really think I saw someone who I recognised. I've done so much in the past I think that they're back for me.

  Evan Wise, Mr Wise as he was known, met Gabe when she was a teenager at a park she frequented. He asked her once or twice for advice with a relationship and when everything eventually worked out, he thanked her with chocolate and they became great friends. Occasionally she met him for coffee and he became a father figure to her. Eventually, when she opened her nightclub, he became her first patreon, his niece becoming the manager.