Part 28

He took me down by the lake which was gorgeous and not to mention the sun was setting. We walked down hand in hand just happy to be alive and together. "This is beautiful Dally." I said in awe. "For the most beautiful girl in the world." Dally said smiling at me. He had made us sandwiches and it was cute. He doesn't cook at all so the sandwiches were cute and it showed me that he cares about me. We sat down and started eating. It was perfect especially after the day I had. We got done and I wanted to get closer to the lake so I walked down closer and I heard music start playing. Dally came up running behind me like a little kid. It was almost dark but there were still colors in the sky. "Babe look at how gorgeous the sky is." I said in awe. No response. "Babe?!" I said a little bit more frantically and then I turned around and gasped.
———————————————————————-
I gasped. Dally was behind me on one knee and then photographers popped out from behind the trees. "Where do I start Y/N." Dally said. "When I met you I was at a low point in my life, but then Dr. Torres set me up with you." He said which caused me to giggle. "You have been through a lot today and you said that you never wanted to be alone." Dally said. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So... Dr. Y/N Shepherd. Will you marry me?" Dally said flashing his beautiful smile. "Yes!" I said while tears fell down my face. He put the ring on my finger, wiped the tears off of my face, and then kissed me.
———————————————————————-
"Oh my gosh! I need to go see my family!" I said as we were walking back up to the lake house. "Let's go!" Dally said starting to run with my hand in his.