Part 57

It's been a week since we had got back home after that lovely trip and my mom was missing. "Hey mom. It's Y/N. Please call me back and let me know you're okay." I said hanging up the phone. I sent a few more texts and got a video call from her. "Y/N. Me and the kids are fine! Please stop calling me." She said and hung up. "Was that her?" Dally asked coming into the bedroom. "Yeah. She just said that she and the kids were fine and hung up." I said putting my face in my hands. "She'll come back. I can feel it." He said rubbing my back. "I need to go to the hospital for a little." I said getting up. "What's wrong?" He asked standing up. "Oh nothing I just want to go see Bailey." I said grabbing my keys and kissing him.
———————————————————————-
"Bailey!" I said running up to her. "What are you doing back!" She said stopping by the nurses station. "I needed a distraction." I said. "Here. The hospital is having a ice hockey game and I know you and your hockey." She said handing me a flyer. "Oh really!" I said taking it. "Yeah yeah. But I want to be on your team." She said giving me the classic Bailey look. "Oh how I've missed you." I said hugging her. "Dr. Winston!" She said. "Just hug me back." I said and she hugged me back.
———————————————————————-
I went over to the bulletin board to sign my name up and Bailey also said I could put Dally's name on there. "Hey!" I said as he picked up the phone. "Hello." He said. "So the hospital is having a hockey game and I was wondering if you wanted me to put your name on it?" I asked. "I haven't played hockey in years. But yes please." He said. "Okay! I'll be home soon. I love you." I said and hung up. "So it seems you aren't worried to get hurt." A guy said behind me. "I used to play back in high school. I was a total goon. Apparently still am." I said laughing. "Nathan Riggs. Cardio." He said reaching out his hand. "Y/N Winston. Plastics." I said shaking his hand.
———————————————————————-
"The game is tomorrow. I can find a sitter for Lexie." I said. "Or we can have one of your friends watch her at the game." Dally said. "That's smarter. I like that idea better." I said to him while making pasta. "I'll get an intern." I said. "An intern? Or we could just have one of the gang." He said taking back what he said. "And they won't kill our child?" I said making his plate. "They're somewhat responsible." He said uncertain. "Okay. We'll have them watch our baby." I said sitting down.
———————————————————————-
The next day
We were at the rink and all of the gear was handed out. "Y/N! Can you tie my skates?" Bailey asked me. We started out warmup and I surprisingly had all my skills. "Let's get the teams!" Richard said. He was the referee. I was captain for one team and Riggs was the other captain. "Okay so I want Karev." I said. "I'll take Dallas." Riggs said. We discussed our team and on mine I had Jo, Juliana, Bailey, Karev, Deluca, and Hunt. Riggs had Dally, Draco, Jackson, Amelia, Altman, and Parker. I put Karev and Hunt on defense and Jo, Juliana, and Me as forwards. "That's just rude." Bailey said skating off to the bench. We discussed our plans and took our positions.
———————————————————————-
I was the center and going up against Riggs. I won the face off and sent it back to Karev. He passed it to Jo. Who tried to pass it to Juliana but Draco ended up with it. "SOMEONE GET ON HIM!" Bailey yelled from the bench. Juliana got the puck roughly and took it behind our net. She passed it to Hunt who was up the furthest. He passed it back to me and I shot and scored. I changed and Bailey took winger as Juliana took center. Karev and Deluca switched up. Their shift was almost up and I went to go tag off Bailey. "No! I'm having fun." She said. "I'll go." Jo said skating off. Dally had the puck and tried weaving through my players. "Not today." I said poking the puck and sliding underneath his legs. I passed it to Juliana who took a shot and scored. "Well that's just not fair." Dally said skating up to me. "Show me the rule book then." I said crossing my arms. He skated back to his position and the next play started. Riggs won the face off and passed it back to his defense. His defense shot from the blue line and I blocked it and passed it to Deluca who lost it to Dally. "Interns." I mumbled and went to play defense against Dally. I pushed him up into the boards and tried to kick the puck. "You play dirty." He said as we were up against the boards. "And what about it." I said kicking it to Karev. "Take a shot!" I yelled and crashed the net for the rebound which wasn't needed because he scored. They won the face off again and Dally ended up with it again so I skated as fast as I could up to him and stopped which caused ice to shoot up all in his face and I took the puck. I passed it to Bailey and she scored. "Okay now that is not fair." Dally said skating up to me. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. He dropped his gloves down and I did too. Riggs came skating up to us. "Woah woah woah." He said coming in between us. "That's my husband!" I said laughing. "So y'all are mates? "He said. "Soul matessss!" I said picking my gloves up. Riggs skated away and Dally picked his stick up and hit my butt with it. I won the faceoff but Riggs threw some elbows so I made a terrible pass to Juliana. Draco and Juliana were racing for it at the boards. She ended up scoring after ramming him up into the boards. "Geez lady. Don't kill him." I said as the game ended. We won 7-3 and I almost fell asleep in the car.
———————————————————————-
Dally put Lexie in her crib as I was half asleep on the couch. "You know our bed is better right?" Dally said standing over me. "Yeah. Yeah. Give me a second." I said slowly getting up. "You're too slow." Dally said wrapping my arms around his neck and dragging me. "I'm so tired." I said flopping on the bed next to him. "Then go to sleep!" He said putting his hand over my eyes. "I'm trying but some doofus isn't letting me!" I said taking his hand off my eyes. "Fine." He said groaning. "Goodnight ya goon. I love you." He said kissing my forehead as I started lightly snoring.