𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘴

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was currently at my school's gym, watching the boy's volleyball team practice. lev was annoying kenma, like he always does. hana, my best friend, was talking to kuroo and yaku.

"okay, everyone! i have some important news!" coach nekomata announces. "in 4 weeks we will have a training camp! the schools joining us will be karasuno, fukudarani, and inarizaki. please inform your parents! we will have more information as it gets closer."

okay perioddd, i get to hangout with bokuto and akaashi i think to myself.

after practice is over, since it was a friday, hana invites kenma, kuroo, and i for a "study sleepover." when in reality, we all know we're probably gonna do anything but study.

"so what do you think of the training camp, guys?" kuroo asks while we walk to hana's house.

"i think it'll be super exciting! i hope they'll be some cute guys!" hana says as she looks up in hope.

"oh hana, why are you such a simp?" i tease. "but i'm looking forward to another barbecue!"

"me a simp?? girl i know YOU are not talking."

we all continue making fun of each other, well, except kenma, he just listens and plays video games. eventually, we reach hana's house, and make ourselves at home. we put some blankets and pillows on the ground in her living room, since her parents and siblings aren't home. once we're all settled, hana sparks up conversation, per usual.

"so, where even is inarizaki?"

[so i just googled the distance from tokyo to hyogo, it's 7 hours and 12 minutes! y/n and suna are gonna be so far from each other :( i'm so sorry lol]

"it's pretty far actually. but they supposedly have these two twins that are really good," kuroo replies.

"ou twins? it's bout to get freaky up in here," i say with a smirk.

"ew you're literally so horny, stop," kenma tells me.

i laugh, "i know i should be offended, but you're right."

after that pleasant conversation, we decide to play among us. once the server starts, we hit up lev, bokuto and akaashi to play with us (and we start a discord call with them). then we make it public and three randos join us named soona, sangwoo and onigiri join.

[btw here are everyone's among us names and colors: y/n=simp (blue), hana=daddy (yellow), kuroo=imposter (brown), kenma=brown sus (red), bokuto=2thic2vent (cyan), akaashi=akaashi (white), lev=i (purple), suna (black), atsumu (orange), and osamu (green). and you're on the mirahq map btw because that map is superior]

kenma, kuroo, hana and i move to different places in the room with our earbuds so no one will see or hear our phones. then the games starts and i get crewmate. of course, i think to myself. as i walk from launchpad, i watch sangwoo and onigiri scan. then we walk up and see kuroo faking wires. bro is still a noob huh, i think to myself as i walk over to press the emergency button.

among us chat:

daddy:
whattt

i:
?

akaashi:
yes?

onigiri:
what

brown sus:
what