𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i wake up the next morning around 9am to kuroo yelling at kenma, while he (kenma) was holding his nintendo switch.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO BED?"

"i was playing animal crossing, chill."

"YOU'RE GONNA BE SO TIRED!"

"so how i am everyday, then?" kenma responds with a small laugh.

kuroo storms off into the kitchen, to recollect himself. i look next to me and see that hana is still sleeping. having nothing else to do, i pull out my phone, open instagram and see what i've missed in the world.

officialatsumu, osamumiya, and sunarin has followed you.

[it's the unoriginal and boring usernames for me😜]

those are the guys from last night, right? if not, let's hope they're sugar daddies!

i follow the guys back and do some stalking. the sunarin guy seems to just have memes and videos of two guys fighting. while officialatsumu has numerous photos of him, and this dude that looks like him but with grey hair. osamumiya (grey haired atsumu) mostly has pictures of food, which i'm not complaining about, food do be da number one bae. i scroll and see some a photos of the two guys that seem to be twins, and a guy who i assume to be is the sunarin dude. who is, not gonna lie, quite handsome if i do say so myself.

osamumiya

liked by 53,628

liked by 53,628.

officialatsumu: with da boys🥶🥶🥶

sunarin: ok

osamumiya: dang, the guy on the right kinda hot👀

3,864 more comments.

i softly laugh to myself and think wow, what do these guys do? they're like lowkey famous!

i look up from my phone, and see that hana has woken up. just like how i did, she goes on her phone. i look over into the kitchen, and see that kuroo is cooking some food for us. king energy! while kenma is still playing animal crossing.

a few minutes pass, and i get a notification from discord. the devil herself has texted our groupchat from last night.

among us orgy

hanasimpsfory/n:
goodmorning :3
anyone wanna play?

y/nsimpsforhana:
bruh you literally just
woke up