𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

[third person pov]

hours later, after all the practice games and team bonding was over, everyone was allowed to finally have some free time. but before venturing out, most people had decided to enjoy a well-cooked dinner. of course, y/n and some of her friends were some of those people.

y/n was currently sitting at a circular table with hana and kenma on her sides. along with kuroo, bokuto, and akaashi. they all sat and ate together, laughing and joking around.

in the gym, suna, osamu, and atsumu were still practicing volleyball together. although, atsumu was the only who really wanted to play.

[suna's pov]

"what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" osamu asks me, while we get a drink of water.

"oh yeah." i reply, "did y/n say anything about me?"

"not really. i know she said that she was upset you ignored her before." he responds.

"oh. well, hana told me that y/n said she feels uncomfortable around me because i brought her back to her bed last night."

"hana said that?" osamu asks, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, and hana also said y/n wants me to stay away from her."

osamu had a confused look on his face, as i tell him what hana told me.

i repeat, "so, did y/n say anything?"

"no, nothing about that." osamu answers, "i don't think y/n feels that way either, suna."

"you really think so?"

"yeah, i'm pretty sure at least."

"oh."

"but i think you should talk to her about it. and apologize for ignoring her."

"what if she really doesn't want me near her, though? what do i do then?"

"well, just try, and see what happens."

"alright, i guess so."

[y/n's pov]

"so, what do you guys think?" bokuto asks, excited.

"are you sure we're allowed to go down town?" kenma asks.

bokuto thinks for a moment and then replies, "i think it'll be fine. as long as we stay in a group."

"and it's not like we're gonna do anything illegal." kuroo adds.

i roll my eyes, "but you never know with you two."

"y/n!" bokuto says, "you think so little of us!"

"no-well, you guys can just be stupid sometimes." i laugh.

bokuto frowns, and sadly continues to eat his food.

once we get done eating, we all head to our rooms to quickly get ready for the night. since my hair looked fine, i leave it the same, and just change into something else.