𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a soft hand touches my shoulder, and slightly shakes me.

"y/n, wake up. we're here," i hear a familiar voice say.

i open my eyes and respond, "oh thanks, kenma."

sleepily, i grab my bags, and walk out of the bus. when i get out, i see a huge gym. the training camp was hosted at a building specifically made for training camps like this one. which meant there were multiple rooms with bunk beds, two gyms, a cafeteria, and even a pool. it was definitely a great place for the boys to improve their skills.

as we walk into the gym, we see that fukudarani and karasuno has already arrived. many of the boys we practicing among themselves already, since there were two nets set up already. the team and i place our stuff near the wall, so we can say hi to the others. they notice us as well, and they start to walk toward us. as we get closer, i run up to bokuto and give him a big bear hug.

"hi bo, i've missed you so much!" i say excitedly.

"hey hey hey, y/n! how've you been?" he says, with the same energy.

i let go of him, and reply "i've been good, how about you?"

"i'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend!"

[about 30
minutes later]

the doors of the gym open, and the inarizaki team finally arrives. i quickly recognize the miya twins and suna. i walk towards them with a smile on my face. once i get closer, they see me and atsumu runs over for a hug.

"hi, y/n! it's so nice to finally meet you in person!" he shouts, as he squeezes me.

we let go of each other and i stare back at the boys. they all seemed so intimidating. atsumu looked like the only one genuinely happy to be here at the training camp.

as they put their stuff against the wall with everyone else's, i wave to osamu. he does a quick smile and head nod in response. i walk over to suna and tap his shoulder. he turns around and looks at me.

"wow so you're the y/n l/n," he says sarcastically. "it's such an honor to meet you."

"wow suna, don't sound too happy," i joke.

"you look cute," he blurts out.

i feel heat rush to cheeks, and i say, "i'm just wearing sweats though."

"still the cutest girl here." he responds, looking into my eyes.

ausjiwsnisdjjd, my brain feels like it's about to malfunction. not even 5 minutes being around suna, and i'm already feeling nervous.

as i was about to respond, i hear hana yell something and then run across the gym to us. she looks very excited, like a little kid who just entered a candy store.

"hi suna!" hana says.

he looks over in her direction, and replies "oh hey. hana, right?"

she smiles a toothy grin, "yes, that's me!"

while hana and suna engage in conversation, i slowly creep away and walk back to my team. now that inarizaki was finally here, we could begin the practice matches. i grab my clipboard, and look to see who we play first. karasuno, fukudarani, inarizaki, then dinner! i read to myself.