𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

suna and i were watching the sun rise, outside in a nearby garden. we sitting close together on the grass. his arm was hung around me, and my head laid rested on his shoulder. being with him felt very comforting and safe. i looked at him, and admired his beautiful green eyes. i looked closely and noticed a small twinkle. how cheesy... i thought to myself. suna then toward me too, smiling at me. he removed his hand away from around me, and put it on my cheek. he leaned in closer, inching his lips towards mine. oh how surreal this moment felt...

"wake up, y/n!" i hear as two hands hold my shoulders, slightly shaking me.

frantically i wake up, realizing what happened before with suna was just a dream.

i rub my eyes, "ughh what time is it?"

opening my eyes, i see hana next to me. she lets go of me and says, "it's 6 o'clock, we're supposed to be ready and down in the gym by 7!"

"oh... my bad. thanks for waking me up." i respond with an apologetic smile.

slowly, i get up, and grab my bag that has my shower stuff. i head into the bathroom, go into one of the individual stalls, and unsurprisingly, i shower.

once i finish showering, i change into grey sweatpants, a red tank top, and a black sweatshirt with white shoes. i complete the look with a name tag that says "y/n."

[some of you may call it a sweater or hoodie, but when i say sweatshirt i mean the one you can zip up yk? that's what i've always called it. but yeah, i just wanted to confirm to you all what i'm talking about lol.]

when we're all ready, hana and i walk down to the gym to meet with our team. i grab a schedule from coach nekomata, and read off the plans to the boys and hana.

"okay everyone, today's schedule is to meet in the gym here, which we've already done. then, then we're gonna do warmups for 30 minutes. next, you all will be split up based on your position. and you'll do specific training with those on the other teams that share that position. hopefully that makes sense to you guys... anyways, it says on here that i'll be with middle blockers, and hana will be with the liberos." i read off the sheet, then pause to let hana say a few things too.

"alright let's see... that training will end around 9:30, ummm then you guys will have breakfast in case you haven't ate yet. if you have already, feel free to just rest for a bit. then, you guys will have some practice games mixed up with the others. blah blah blah, more drills after that. lunch at 12, then more practice games, but with your own team this time. we'll finish with some team bonding, and then free time. also, dinner is atttt... 6!" she says, dramatically taking a deep breath when she finishes.

i sigh, and look up to the boys, "that was a lot of information to process... but i just wanna remind you all to do your best and make this training camp worth being here! show these guys what nekoma is made of!"

"how inspiring." kenma remarks while he rolls his eyes.

i glare at him, "and with that comment, let's begin our warmups with burpees!"

the boys groan, but having no energy to argue back, they lazily begin... burpeeing? whatever the verb is for burpees. while the boys do... that, i notice a certain brown haired fellow just walking into the gym. he waves, just before getting scolded by a man with the opposite of bokuto's hair color. while laughing at the two boys, i wave back to him.