𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

once we finish our food and clean up, we start to head to the boys' room. as we walk in, i notice the chaotic duo, bokuto and kuroo, wrestling. they're... definitely something else when  they're together, i think to myself. everyone finds a comfortable place to sit on, whether it be a chair or just on the ground, to cheer on the two. suna quickly grabs something from his bag, turns to me, hiding whatever he is holding behind him.

as he takes a seat next to me, he says "here." revealing a bag of jelly sticks.

my body perks up the idea of sweets, and i gladly accept the bag. "what is this for?" i ask.

"don't you remember our bet?" he answers, "whoever gets to the training camp first, wins jelly sticks from the loser."

"oh yeahhh, i guess i have been to focused on managing my team to think about that."

"aw, don't stress about this week too much, cutie."

trying to remain calm, even though i was just called a cutie by my crush... i let out an "okay."

i open the bag of jelly sticks, and grab my favorite flavor. i look back to suna again, who is staring at me with a look that cries "please share." i sarcastically roll my eyes, and place the bag in between us so he can have a few. as i was practically inhaling the jelly stick, i kept thinking about how cliché it would be if suna and i both went to grab jelly sticks at the same time, and our hands touched. but this wasn't some romantic wattpad story, so it wasn't gonna happen. even though a part of me wished that it would.

after a few moments pass, hana comes and sits next to me. she begins to have a conversation with suna, while i sit awkwardly in between them. luckily, my savior, kenma, notices and he motions me to sit by him and akaashi. i grab my jelly sticks, and walk over to them. they were sitting on kenma's bed, which was the bottom bunk, and i crawled in with them, wrapping a blanket around me. kenma goes back to playing among us on his phone, and akaashi was observing bokuto and kuroo as they were whispering to each other.

"what do you think they're talking about?" i ask him.

"probably nothing good," he says with a subtle smile.

i let out a small laugh, "it never is."

i look at my phone, and see that the time is only 10:34. i probably won't be going to bed anytime soon. i glance over to suna and hana, and notice how uncomfortable it looks. hana looks like she is really trying to get his attention, but suna is distracted by his phone (and the few jelly sticks i had left behind).

anyways, the duo from earlier finished their discussion, and kuroo begins to dig into his bag. bokuto does an excited jog over to akaashi and i, and he tells us about how he and kuroo really wanna play cards against humanity. of course, i have no choice but to say yes, or else he will become emo. bokuto, and kuroo somehow convince everyone else to play, and we gather in a circle on the floor.

[hi! in case you don't know about cards against humanity is, it basically is the adult version of apples to apples. if that doesn't help here is a link that may provide more help: https://www.ultraboardgames.com/cards-against-humanity/game-rules.php :)]

kenma deals out ten white cards to each of us, and picks a black card that reads "this is the prime of my life, i'm young hot and full of ___________." everyone, besides kenma, places a white card face-down. he reads all the options, and decides the winner is "this is the prime of my life, i'm young hot and full of crippling debt."

"hey that was mine!" bokuto perks up excitedly. he picks up another black card from the pile, which says "i'm sorry professor, but i couldn't complete my homework because of __________." after reading all of my cards, i choose my favorite and place it down. bokuto reads all of the cards, and concludes that the best response was "i'm sorry professor, but i couldn't complete my homework because of a homoerotic volleyball montage."

[hm... doesn't that remind you of a certain anime... haha]

i laugh, "that one was mine." continuing the game, i grab a black card and it says "having problems with _______? try ________!" after a few seconds, i grab the white cards everyone placed, and read them. "my winner has definitely got to be "having problems with menstruation? try shutting the fuck up!"

raising his hand slightly, suna says "thanks. that's mine." then, he reads the next black card: "i got 99 problems but ________ ain't one." once again, everyone places a white card, and suna grabs them. slightly blushing, he says "i have to go with this one, 'i got 99 problems but the female orgasm ain't one," smirking at me. my eyes quickly widen, and my cheeks feel super warm. i look away, trying to hide my embarrassment.

atsumu slyly says "yes... that one was mine." i give him a glare, as he just sticks his tongue out at me.

rolling my eyes, i say, "just pick up the next card."

[small time skip]

we finished playing around 20 minutes ago, and right now suna and i sitting (kind of laying down) on his bottom bunk. it was probably around midnight, and my eyes were already started to give up; but, i tried my best to stay awake as suna showed me tik toks on his phone. i looked to him, admiring his facial features. he had pretty, clear skin, and messy hair that looked soft. i could not deny that suna was a very attractive man. glancing again, he looked a bit tired too, but he eyes were focused on his phone.

after a few minutes pass, i feel my head start to fall, and my eyes slowly started to close...

[suna's pov]

i felt a feint weight on my shoulder, and i looked to my side to see y/n asleep, resting on me. trying to not make any sudden movements, i open my camera, and sneakily take a few photos of her. not just for black mail, but also because she looked super cute. my heart started beating a bit faster, while i looked at her. i started thinking back on the day, and how nice the day was. it was strange since we had only just met in person, but whenever i was around y/n, i felt very comfortable. it was really easy to be myself around her, and i hope she felt the same.

though, as much as i wanted to fall asleep with her, i carefully got up and carried her. i went over to hana, and told her that she should go back to her and y/n's room for the night. she agreed, and we walked over to their room (while i continued holding y/n). quietly, i gently place y/n on her bed, as hana goes into the bathroom. before going back to my own room, i place my hand on y/n's cheek, and whisper "sweet dreams, cutie."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMehXHn1A/
^this is probably how all of you feel about me 😭

anyways, i really hope you enjoyed this chapter! i wanted to do something different than truth or dare, or spin the bottle. did you like how they played cards against humanity? if you do, i can include it in future chapters! and if you have any funny cards combos, please comment them, and i can add them! once again, i am very sorry for the wait, thank you so much for your patience! also sorry for any writing errors i did.

<3