chapter ten • that's getting me all hot and bothered, princess

── that's getting meall hot and bothered, princess

all hot and bothered, princess.

۝

RAMONA LEANS against the rim of the ice filled hot tub (they kept the hot part off), carefully setting an alarm up on the watch around Bonnie's wrist. She's wearing her pink skirt snd navy blue bra, her shirt no where in sight because she didn't want to ruin it. Her pale abdomen was visible to the man before her, who couldn't tear his eyes away from the exposed skin, which was littered with scars he wanted to ask about, but refrained from.

She bites her bottom lip, shifting her chest, bringing Kai's attention to her breasts. She looks up at Bonnie,

"I have it set for an hour, if we're not awake by that time pull me out, it'll wake up Kai. But if I don't wake up have Damon feed me his blood. And no matter what happens, you absolutely can not wake me up before the hour." Her voice is pointed, "My mind will be in a state of Limbo, barely aware of the concpet of time. It knows when the hour will be up so my subconscious is in complete control until then ─ if you pull me out before the hour there's a chance I won't wake up and I'll be stuck in that part of Limbo."

She keeps her voice steady, fully aware of the risks she was taking, "Do not wake Kai up before me. I will able to register your attempts to wake but if my mind is not willing I'll release Kai, waking him up on my own accord. If he isn't woken up by my own decsion he will die." Kai's eyes shoot to her, surprise evident in the blue iries

She looks back at him, "I'm ready." She states, eyes turning back to Bonnie, "Go, it'll be okay."

Bonnie frowns, her voice dropping to a whisper, "I don't trust him, Rae."

"I do."

Bonnie nods and steps back, eyes flicking to Kai for only a moment before moving back to Ramona, "Be safe." She urged her friend before leaving the room, allowing the duo to be alone with one another

Rae closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, chest rising and falling evenly as she thought over the best thing to say. There was a chance one of them could die, or get lost in Limbo, as well as both of them dying but Rae would do anything in her power to keep Kai alive.

Opening her dark eyes, she looks to Kai who is staring at her boobs, head tilted slightly. His eyes are a few shades darker and the banshee feels her cheeks heat up.

"Stop staring at my boobs." She commands, tying her hair into a simple bin

His attention immediately snaps to her, a smirk on his lips, "Trust me, i wasnt staring. I was.. thinking." His voice holds a tone of amusement and she scoffs, smiling at him

"Don't be a pervert right now. This is a serious matter, Kai." She dips her hand into the freezing water and shudders lightly, "You can look at my boobs later."