Chapter 1 Meeting

-BEN's POV-

      Slender told me about getting a new Creepypasta, if I'm being honest I wasn't the slightest bit thrilled with the news. These days I've read enough fanfiction and shit like that to know they'll probably be like Nina, annoying. A literal kid. Short. Cry over small things. Say things like 'senpai', it makes me cringe. 

        Anyways, it was the day they were supposed to be arriving. Of course I was not that amused, so I went back to conveniently playing Pokémon on my GameCube in the living room. Slender walked in the door with a kid behind him, I paused my game out of generosity as not to annoy anyone. The kid walked in and the poor guy had no limbs, everyone was bombarding him with questions and he seemed really nervous. So me being a #husbando did what I do best.

"Everyone shut the hell up, poor kid must feel overwhelmed, he just got here give him some space."

        Everyone looked over at me and groaned besides the new guy, he looked over at me and smiled. I think he noticed the game and my controller and floated over to me, as if he were mimicking running. 

"Y-You like Pokémon?" he asks with a gleam in his eyes

I smiled "Of course I do, who doesn't?" 

        His limbs appeared and he sat next to me grabbing a remote, and we played it together.  It was really nice to finally be able to play a game with someone on my level for once. but all dreams short-lived, Slender called for Silver. I waved him off and turned off the game, and walked to my room.

        Once I got to my door I walked in and flopped onto the bed, honestly I was just sad I had to see the new guy go. Like, yeah he still lives with us, but everyone is gonna warm up to him and I won't have him as a friend anymore. Friends are a rare thing for me, the whole 'being dead' thing, y'know? No reason to make friends if you'll outlive them all by hundreds of years, so I only have a few. Bloody Painter is cool, so is Toby, everyone else is too busy fighting each other to even notice me. Which I'm ok with. Too much attention leads you to become like Jeff. Annoying and self absorbed. Anyways, back to the topic, Lost Silver. He's cute, but I barely know him so I'll leave it at that.

-Lost Silver's POV-

        I walked away and turned back to see the blonde boy going upstairs. If I'm being honest he seems quite... Secluded? Like, no one even bothered to look at him besides a dude in a bloody mask and a twitchy boy. And the way he reacted when people yelled behind him... It just bewildered me as a whole. He seems so nice, from what I can tell at least, I'm not one to judge people but that's kinda cold.

        Anyways, this 'Slenderman' guy took me to his office. He was talking about pairing me up in someone's room because of small amount of spare rooms. I asked him if I could be in the room with the blonde kid and he nodded. Though it seem hesitant.. from years of being in my game I've had time to study the way people react, and that was not very genuine. He lead me to a room with a green door that had triforces, I assumed this was the boy's room, and I was right. I knocked on the door and he let me in and I explained what Slender said.

        He just nodded and somehow teleported his bed out and a bunk bed in, him on the top and me on the bottom. I just went with it and pulled out my DS and played Pokémon, the awkward silence grew greater until he asked me something.

"sooo.. why are you here? I don't mean it in a rude way, but it's not everyday that a new person moves in" he says

"S-slender found m-me in a room after I k-killed a girl through my game.." I expected him to freak out but no, his reaction was the opposite.

"Sounds kinda like when he found me honestly"

"So, how d-did you end u-up like th-that?"

        His expression saddened. He got off the bunk bed and set on the floor beside my bed.
"That's something I wouldn't tell you... but since you're my roommate, I guess you deserve to know"

"I-t's ok if you d-don't wan-"

"No it's fine"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

C L I F F H A N G E R

lol bet you actually expected that

word count 775