Chapter 16: Scrimmage

-Gold's POV-

        I stomp my way to the guest room in Slender's mansion. This is where Glitch-bitch is staying. I kick the door in.

"Hey fucker." In this moment there is no time for anxiety. He hurt Ben, he deserves no mercy.

He responds to me in confusion, ¨That's not a very nice way to say 'hi' to an old frie-¨ I cut him off.

¨We are 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 but friends. You know exactly what you did, bastard!¨ I yell.

¨Woah, woah, woah, calm down buddy! Don't wanna start a brawl-¨ I yanked him up by the collar. ¨Yes, yes I do. You hurt him... Y̸̢̧̩͖͊̀̈̀̅͘O̶̞͇̼̯̣̼͂̂̈́̃̕͜Ů̸̫̲̬͇̅͑̐͐̈́͐̀ ̸̤̄̈́̆͝H̶̰̥̭̱̅̐̐͗͂̓̎͋ͅU̶̖͛̃͠͠R̵̗̭̤̳͈̮͆̓̀͌͆̇͂͘Ţ̷̨̝̞̜̜͎̜̬́͗́̀͐̋̈ ̶̛̱̯̫̟̺̮́͗̔̊̅́͜͝B̷̨̡̼͕̬̉̐̾̾̏͝͠Ě̴̞̪̹̝̿̇͘N̵̺͍̓̈̀̈̈́̂!̴̧̩̐̈̏̂̔́͒¨ I practically holler his face off.

¨You 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 every speck of pain I'm about to grant you. You're scum. You hurt the most kind man in this world, and you just shrivel away not even caring?! You're a monster, Red! An absolute freak!¨ I shot a strike at his nose, leaving him to fall on his arse on the ground.

¨W-wait- No! I can expl-¨ I kick him in the side. ¨I don't want an explanation, nothing can excuse what you've done. Nothing justifies your actions towards him besides your own guilty pleasure, do you know how messed up that is?! He is the most understanding person in this world! The most caring! How could you hurt such an innocent person and just- just be okay with yourself!¨

        At this point I'm basically crying from anger, but that's when BEN shows up in the door, ¨What the fuck-¨ he mutters in his muddled state.

¨You hurt him. You hurt him. You hurt him-¨ I repeat each time I kick the trainer.

¨Gold! Snap out of it! The dude's like- Dead!¨ Ben shouts. I look down below me at Red, I stare stunned at what I've done. He's a mess, an absolute train wreck. I may have knocked out some teeth- I almost regret it. 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩. Just then he stumbles up, and smashes a book into my face, ¨You demented freak show! What the fuck?! I know I did that- But it really isn't that serious!¨

        I shot up, kicking him in the jaw, ¨Shut your ass up.¨ BEN just watched us in confusion and fear.  Then *BOOM* me and Red were suspended in the air by wires on either side of his room, still trying to reach to pummel one another.

¨Would you calm your man tits already? I understand you care Goldy-Locks, even if it's almost to a yandere extent, please don't hurt people in my favor.¨ BEN states in an anxious mannerism. 

¨And you¨, He looks at Red, ¨Kindly fuck off. You've done enough damage. Get out." BEN flings red out the window while gently placing me on the ground.

"Well, thank you for protecting my honor, my knight in shining armor." BEN sarcastically says with a grin.

"That was hot." I mumble, BEN's face turns 50 shades of gay. 

"That's it. You're sleeping on the couch tonight..." he remarks. I chuckle in return.

We are so fucking gay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 505

This is probably the end of the story ngl. See ya later.