Chapter 6 Travelling

-BEN's POV-

        Slender set up a rescue team to go get Silver. It consists of EJ for injuries and because he has good combat skills, Toby since he can't feel pain and long range weapons, Jeff for sheer strength, and me for strategizing and stealth.

        Right now everyone is downstairs, waiting for Jane and Jeff to stop fighting. They seem to always do this when either one is about to go on a mission, I think they do it to throw off the time. Anyways, Slenderp came and 'yelled' at them and now we're on our way to Zalgo's neck of the woods. 

"Hey, Glitch-Bitch?" Jeff asks with his usual annoying nicknames.

"What?"

"Why are you even on this mission?"

"For stealth because you don't exactly blend in, Mr. Reflective." His skin is so damn pale that he quite literally glows in the moonlight, and it's really weird....

"Shut up, at least I don't teleport to random places when I have nightmares"

"I do not!"

"You do!"

"d0 not!"

"do!"

"d0 n0t-"

"Shut the fuck up" EJ interjects

"Do not even you fucking tar-filled prick!" Jeff yells

"oh damn..." I mumbled

"Well h-he's dead..." Toby says to me

        EJ proceeded to pounce on Jeff, like a cat, and cut the shit out of him with his scalpel while Jeff punched the shit out of him. Toby dragged EJ off while I got Jeff.

"Alright, back to the mission" I stated

*  *  *

        We finally made it to the forest border that divides the two sides. 

"So, y-you all know w-we c-c-could be attacked at any moment p-passed this line, right?" Toby asks, breaking the silence.

"Yes." I plainly stated

"All for the mission" EJ replies 

        Jeff just nods, then we all enter Zalgo's domain and make our way to his base. Halfway there we ran into a dude who had neon yellow eyes... I think his name was.. uh.. Puppeteer? Well anyways, he attacked us. Personally, that was pretty rude. But Jeff slashed him and he's down so we continued our hike. 

        After forever we finally found it, when we walked in we saw the most terrifying scene being played out before us....