Chapter 5 No...

-EJ's POV- (Surprise mothafucka)

        We were attacking to the best of our ability, Slenderman in the lead. apparently we let on of the other proxies slip past because there was a yell upstairs.

-BEN's POV-

       There we were, in the TV against a weaker digital proxy. He was Zalgo's, but he couldn't stay in devices for long. But, he was really fast and took Silver and we jumped out of the TV.

"PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW" I yelled

"Only if ya catch me~" and he began running away.

        I'm not very fast, but I can teleport, but I have no idea where he went. So, I started to panic.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦.' I was curled up, still panicking. Zalgo's other proxies left and Slender came up to see if Silver was ok.

"𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳?"

"He's gone...." I mumbled

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?"

"He's gone! They took him!" I yelled, still in a state of manic.

         And with that Slenderman left. 

-Silver's POV- 

       I was kidnapped by a dude who looked like Sonic, but more cringe. He sped off and I couldn't even see BEN anymore, and I started getting more anxious as we entered a portal to a dark realm, and everything went black.

* * *

       I woke up, trying to move, but my limbs had disappeared. I looked around to see that my chest and torso were chained to a chair, my gaze went forwards, and there he was in all his glory. Zalgo.

"wh-why am I here?..."

"Well, you denied my kind offer, so I brought you here to hold your end of the deal!" the demon exclaimed.

"WHAT? NO-" I was cut off by a mask being put over my mouth which prevented me from talking.

        I was dragged into a room that had a pentagram on the floor. I was thrown into the middle of it. 

'𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦..'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lazy when making this chapter, sorry-

word count 389