Chapter 7 Arrival

-BEN's POV-

There we were in the throne room, Zalgo in the throne of course, but Silver was on the ground tied to one of those weird metal torture tables. Slashes decorating his pale skin. 

"SILVER!" I started running towards him, grabbing red demon's attention by the sudden noises.

"Ah... Benjamin. Good to see you again, how's the being drowned thing going on?" Zalgo said in a taunting tone. The whole time Silver was unconscious, I think it was from the pain.

"Hey! Only I can bully the midget!" Jeff yelled.

"N-not helping.." Toby replied to Jeff.

"Oh shut up, how is the being a failure of a leader going? Hm Zalgo?" I retorted.

"Oooh.. Getting sassy, are we? Let's see if you have the same attitude while locked in my dungeon!" Zalgo said while drawing his blade.

"Bitch the only dungeon I'm going in is in my games.." I drew my sword. Soon enough everyone was fighting besides Silver, I pushed his table to the side keeping him on it as not to be hit. While the rescue team and I were fighting Zalgo I failed to notice Silver being taken away. 

"Hey, Benjamin, I believe your little boyfriend has been taken from you again" Zalgo stated, smirking. I turned to where I left Silver and found nothing but a few bloody tears in a puddle, distracted, Zalgo gave a strong blow to my back. I cowered in pain, coughing up blood occasionally.

"Seems you shall go back to the dungeon.. You remember it right?" Zalgo dryly stated. He was talking down to me when Jeff stabbed the demon in the neck, he began to choke on his blo- I'll spare you the gory details.. Let's just say he is no longer with us, Zalgo, I mean.

        I began running around the place searching for Silver, but only found a few demon guards. Then something came to mind.. The Dungeon... Despite my fear, I ran down to the dungeon in search of Silver. I finally reached it and... he was... cold, bloody.. dare I say lifeless....

        He is already dead, but a souls' physical form can deteriorate from too much unhealed damage  leaving the soul to be invisible. Like a video game character.

         We took his body back home in case he came back. We set him in the recovery room, next to EJ's, when we came back. I locked myself in my room, and sulked.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘬...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 404

I'm sorry for not uploading, my computer broke and I finally got it fixed, I'll probably update tomorrow! Buh-Bye for now!