Chapter 11 SIS THE TEA IS HOTTTT

(Silver has been back for about a week or so)

-BEN's POV-

        Me and Silver were gaming in our room, then I proceeded to get the confidence to confess to him.

"Hey, Silver?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too bro-"

"No. Not like that. I love you."

"H u h-"

"I wanna marry you."

"I- uh- er-" (gay panic sets in)

"Now, I understand that you don't like me like that, so it's ok to turn me dow-"

"No! I love you too!"

"Wait really?-"

"ever since I stepped into that purgatory trial place, I never noticed how much I needed you with me until I didn't have you."

"...."

"BEN, I love you."

"I- Now it's my turn to gay panic..." I sighed and screamed into a pillow, "Ok, ready- Silver? Will you be my boyfriend?"

"WaH- I- YES", and then we hugged, but I started crying.

"BEN, why are you crying?..."

"I-I'm just so happy...."

. . . . (After they told the mansion they were dating)

"SEE? JEFF YOU OWE ME 50$!" LJ screamed.

"What did you bet on?-"

"Silver's sexuality, duh, we already knew you were gay. I mean, look at the way you dress" LJ replied.

"Good point.."

        A few months later we had a wedding, we both wore black tuxedos.

"Dearly Beloved and Honored Guests, We are gathered together here to join Gold Ethans  and Benjamin Lawman  in the spiritual union of marriage.

This contract is not to be entered into lightly but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. Please remember that love, loyalty, and understanding are the foundations of a happy and enduring home.

Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?" Slender was acting as the priest in the wedding.

" I do " Silver stated with joy 

" Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live? "

" I do " I said, smiling

"Gold and Benjamin will now exchange rings as a symbol of their love and commitment. " Jeff came down the isle holding the rings and handed them to us. (IDK how wedding stuff works I got this off Google ok?-)

"By the authority vested in me by American Marriage Ministries and the State of I now pronounce you husband and other husband. " and then we hugged because we're keeping it PG13 for Sally.

"Slendad! Aren't they supposed to kiss?" Sally yelled

"Child, this isn't the time-"

"SILVERRRRR KISS BENNNNN" at this point Jeff was crying but I have no idea why- and then Silver kissed me. 

"w e l l   d a m n   I   h a v e   a   h u s b a n d   n o w-"

-Third person POV-

"And that kids is how me and Silver got married." BEN said with a smile.

"But BEN, why did you fall in love with him?" Sally asked

"Because in my eyes, he's perfect in every way."

"That was lameeeee" Sam said, annoyed.

"Sam, Shush! It was beautiful!" Lily retorted to Sam's actions.

"Fine.. it wasn't terrible."

Silver then walked in.

"BEN- Oh- what did I walk into? BEN, you aren't teaching them how to commit arson again are you?"

"I was just getting to it!-"

"Silver! You and BEN are so cute together!" Sally exclaimed

"Yeah!" Lily agreed, all Sam did was 'tch' at the girls' actions. Silver kissed BEN's cheek.

"You kids should probably go to bed, it's like 10pm Slender will be angry" BEN said.

"I'm not a kid I'm 13-" Sam tried to fight back.

"Bedtime." Then all the kids went to sleep.

"I love you, Silver"

"I love you too, BEN"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉.

-----------------------------------------

word count 630

OMG IT'S ACTUALLY THE END I- I never actually expected to get more that a few reads... Thank you all! 

If you liked it, just know I'm going to start writing an original story with @moonboi_starchild !

        The book is over, if you have any requests for me to write then comment them! But just know, I don't write lemons/smut, and I might not accept the request since I already have a book planned.. though if I have free time I'd be glad to make a oneshot book! Goodbye everyone!