Chapter 15: The Struggle

(I'm writing on a phone today, I apologize if the formatting is weird)

**TRIGGER WARNING! SEXUAL HARASSMENT.**

-BEN's POV-

        We're sitting in the cafe. I ordered a strawberry boba, and Red ordered a cherry one.

"Say, you look awfully nice today BEN." He makes a sly expression, as he wraps his arm around my waist. We're in a booth, so it's quite easy to do. I'm weirded out, but I don't know what to do in this situation.

"You're so adorable, I'm lucky to have you here tonight. We can do a bunch of fun things!"

        I look away from my idol. I feel uncomfortable. But if I say it he'll be sad... I must endure this. Red rests his head on mine and plays with my shirt collar.

"I just wish there was more of you to see.." he tugs the neck of the shirt so he can see my collar bone. This is wrong. Get away from me.

        I push him off of me and stand up. I look him dead in the eyes. "Don't fucking touch me. I'm leaving." And I walk out, leaving him to pay the bill alone.

-Gold's POV-

        As I'm sitting in front of the abandoned Poke-Center on a muted blue bench, a rare glitch happened. Everything is inverting colors, but it ends as fastly as it came. That's exactly what it looks like when I enter the game.

Is there an intruder in my game? Oh god- oh no- What am I gonna do?!?-

        Just then I heard footsteps, and a familiar voice follows head. "GOLD! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I recognize it as BEN. I stand up and turn around the corner and meet eyes with him. He realizes it's me and runs over to me, embracing me in a borderline bone-crushing hug.

"GOLD! You scared me so bad- I thought you'd never come back, I'm so glad to see you're ok! I love you-" and he rambles on with his usual sweet nothings.

"I love you too, BEN- y-you're sque-squeezing me- c-can't breathe-" I barely get out those few sentences, and he lets go. With a small 'sorry'.

"But that's not what I'm here to tell you." His demeanor always has a tendency to switch quickly, so this serious attitude is no surprise for me. "It's about Red."

I look away from the ground and make eye contact with him. "W-what ab-b-bout him?"

"He's bad news. I just went to hang out with him at the boba cafe, y'know? And he's trying to be romantic. But I can tell I'm not what he wants", he pauses and grabs his arm in an almost shy way, "He makes me uncomfortable, Gold. I don't like him, he's making me feel gross in my own home. I don't like it." Blood tears prick his eyes as he speaks. I caught on quickly.

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD", I yell. I'm infuriated. What did he do to my husband?! "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO- BEN, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM." I stomp past BEN as he grabs my arm and holds it. "Wait! Don't kill him, maybe he just doesn't know how to express himself-" I pull my arm away softly, not wanting to startle him. "That doesn't excuse his actions. And it never will. He's disgusting." I pick BEN up and open an exit portal. I hop in with him in my arms.

        We land in my room on the soft bed. I set BEN down gently, and grab my Cyndaquill. "I've got business with that wannabe trainer...

He's gonna regret ever stepping foot in this mansion."

------------------------------
This chapter is... Not the best. I have literally have no clue what to do next, and I know Gold is gonna fight Red. But that's it, I got no plans for after- if any of you have ideas, I'm always open to hear them!

Word count: 655