Chapter 15

My eyes fluttered open to see the sunlight pour in through the open window in the front of Connor's room.

We must've fallen asleep last night, because now it's morning.

I turned my head to get a better view of my boyf...wait was he even my boyfriend anymore? We never really discussed it, and I didn't really know what he thought.

I rolled off the edge of the bed and got up onto my feet. I turned back to see Connor still laying there with his mouth slightly parted and his hair in front of his face. What an angel. I started to make my way to the kitchen

Sunlight poured in through all the windows as I started the coffee maker. I didn't drink coffee, but I knew Connor would enjoy it.

I walked off to the bathroom to take care or my business, when I caught my reflection in the mirror.

I looked....gross. My hair lied flat against my face. There were circles around my glossy eyes and the worst part, I looked so scrawny and twig like. I was almost mad. Just yesterday I thought I was feeling better, but now all these thoughts came flying back to me.

I turned straight on my heal and exited the same way I had came. I fast walked to the living room trying to not wake up Connor. I threw myself on the couch and buried my head down. I could already feel the tears leaking from my eyes.

I hated how I wasn't strong ever. I wasn't strong mentally or physically and it sucked. It truly did.

"No,no,no,no" I started breathing heavily. What was happening to me? It was like I couldn't breathe.

I lifted my head up trying to get air. Nothing was working and of course I started panicking. Then to top it all of, footsteps were coming from down the hall.

No,no,no,no" I whispered to myself.

Then I had an idea. I got to my feet and ever so quietly tiptoed to the door, opened it and escaped.

My chest was still heaving as I walked to my apartment. I hate me. Why do I have to be so bad for Connor.

Just then I heard a almost silent buzz that sounded just like....my phone. I must've left it in there.

Ugh, I need a reason I was gone. I thought and thought and thought, but came up with nothing good.

I started to walk back to Connors apartment, not having even entered mine. I opened the door and stepped in, trying to find the green eyed boy.

"There you are!" I heard a enthusiastic voice sound from the kitchen.

"Yep, I'm here." I responded while taking tiny strides to the source of the coffee aroma filling the air.

"Where were you?" Connor asked curiously. I hoped he hadn't checked outside because I said, "I just stepped outside for some air." He didn't question my response, so I think I was off the hook.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me tonight?" Connor asked, clearly wanting me to go." To where?" I asked confused."See the thing is I can't tell you?" He said making me have more questions."why can't you tell me?" I asked with a twitch of annoyance. "Because I can't" he responded. "Why, because you can't?" I asked like a 3 year old."because I want to take you on a date Troye!" Connor then shouted."oh ok" I said while slowly backing into the living room feeling a little hurt from him yelling at me.

"Troye come here." I heard Connor call from the kitchen. I didn't respond, but just sat down on his couch and positioned myself to look out the window and at the nature California provided.

"Troye?" I heard Connor. I turned to look at his figure standing in the doorway from the kitchen to the living room.

"Yes?" I responded finally. "I just want to take you on a date, will you go with me?" He asked me while whispering. "Yes I'll go." I responded and turned back to the window. I looked ok from the outside, but on the inside I was truly screaming like a girl.

I was now walking out of Connors apartment to get ready for our date. It excited me, it really did, I couldn't wait to spent some happy time with Connor.

"Make sure you are ready for when I come over at 5 o'clock. Ok?" I heard Connor pipe up from behind my turned back."yeah, I'll be ready." I responded and gave him a smile.

Authors note:
Hello lovelies, hope you enjoy this short little chapter :) and I probably can't upload a new chapter until Friday or Saturday so sorry for that! I love you all 💕