Unplanned Party

I want to dedicate this chapter to my queen, Sasha. Happy birthday darling!

Ali's POV
The next morning:

It felt amazing to be back in Emily's arms. To feel her kiss. To feel her heartbeat. To feel everything about her.

I had felt bad about everything I had said to her. Paige was just some jealous freak, and I made a big deal about it because I was afraid of losing her. But I knew Emily wasn't going anywhere.

Now Em turned towards me. She gave me a soft peck on the nose. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed. "Em... why are you talking about yourself?"

She blushed too and we both started laughing.

I wrapped my arms around her. I may be smaller than her, but I could still be in control when I needed to.

"Em... Can you promise me something?" I asked.

"Anything, babe."

"Promise me that nothing will ever get in between our friendship again? I know I could say relationship, but I just mean the best friend part of it."

Emily looked me in the eyes. "Ali, I promise nothing will ever get between us. Not ever. We will face every obstacle together. I love you to the moon, and I promise it won't change no matter what."

I smiled. "Okay... I believe you."

"You better believe me." She said sarcastically.

"Or what?"

"Or this..."

She flung her arms around me and rolled over on top of me. Then she started kissing me with many kisses. I giggled in between kisses, but she seemed serious. Holy damn, she was hot when she was serious. Yep, my girlfriend was hot.

I kissed and sucked on her neck, which made her moan. Her moan was such a turn on. I traveled down to her loose pajama bottoms. They were really short on her. I pulled them down off of her, and started caressing her slowly.

"Oh shit. Alison... We can't. I told the girls we'd meet them for coffee at 9." She groaned.

I looked over at the clock. 8:30. "We have plenty of time. And plus I'm sure you don't want me getting all horny at the table with the girls around. You know how I am.."

She stared at me like she was about to say no.

I brought up her shirt that I was wearing over my head and yanked it off of me. She stared at my body with wide-eyes.

"Dammit. I hate you." She said.

Then she yanked me down to her before I yanked my underwear off. I don't think I had ever been so horny in my entire life.

Our moans sounded like the entire world could hear us. Even though my world was in my arms with me now.

---

"Awhhh look at Rosewood's cutest couple." Hanna said as Em and I approached.

Emily blushed. She was so cute when she blushed.

Although I wanted Em all to myself for the rest of the day, I knew I had to share her with the other girls. That's why we showed up for coffee.

"So are you two coming to the party tonight? The traditional party." Hanna asked us.

"What party?" Emily said. She had a confused look on her face. I remembered, of course. I went to the Kahn's party every year. Just not the past two years.

"Noel Kahn's party. Remember he has that traditional Winter Break party? We went to it every year back then." I said.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot! Are we going?"

"Of course, babe. It'll be so much fun. He always plays the best music, and has the absolute best alcohol."

She smirked. Emily knew I loved parties.

"Then it's an obvious answer my love." She said, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Guysss. Get a room." Soencer told us.

We both laughed. Although it felt really good being able to give Em a kiss in front of them. I felt like there was a heavy weight lifted off my shoulder since Emily and I didn't have to hide our relationship anymore. She was mine and mine only.

"Okay well we are totally going together. I'm bringing Caleb, Spencer will bring Toby, and Aria can bring Ezra." Hanna said.

"Um.. I don't know if Ezra would like it. I mean it's for high schoolers and he's not exactly the party type."

"Fine then... You can just pretend you're sharing Caleb with me."

They both laughed.

I leaned over to Emily's ear. "We're gonna have so much fun tonight."

Emily smirked. "Only if you'll be my date."

"Of course my darling."

I had a feeling it would be a long night.

---

Hey guys. Thanks for reading! And I also want to thank you guys for being patient. I know I haven't updated as much as I'd like to but school has been busy. I love you all. And stay tuned the next chapter is gonna have some drama ;) xoxo