Kahn's Party

Emily's POV

Alison looked so gorgeous as we both got ready for the party tonight. I literally just wanted to grab her and never let go. Tonight was our first party together as a couple and I couldn't be more excited.

She had slipped on a beautiful red dress that reached her thigh. It was short on her and it looked hot. Then she applied some heels to top it off.

I had on a simple white dress that didn't quite reach my knees. Alison must have liked it because she couldn't keep her eyes off of me.

"You know staring isn't polite?" I told her jokingly.

She rolled her eyes. "I know. But wearing a gorgeous dress that looks hot on you just to mock your girlfriend isn't nice either."

I smirked and bended down slowly to drab my heels. I felt her eyes on my ass.

"Emily Fields... I'm going to end up killing you before the night ends."

I laughed. "Sorry, babe... At least wait until after the party."

"I'll try." She responded back.

---

We met up with the girls in front of the Kahn's cabin. They all looked stunning. Caleb stood between Hanna and Aria, while Toby stood next to Spencer.

"Looks like we all get to walk in together." Alison said.

We all stood closely for a group picture. Toby always loved to take photos.

All the couples got a photo seperately. I grabbed Toby's camera and snapped one of him and Spencer.

Then I took Ali's hand and brought her close to me. We both smiled for the camera. Then unexpectedly, Ali wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Toby snapped it.

I smiled at her so widely. Alison was my world, and feeling her kiss always made me happier than ever.

We all walked in together inside the Kahn's Cabin. As soon as we walked in, everyone stared. I guess it was just wierd seeing us all together like this.

Noel smiled and walked over to us when he saw us arrive.

"DiLaurentis.. Don't you look stunning tonight? Never thought I'd see you walking through that door again." Noel joked.

"Oh, Kahn... Only stunning for you of course." Then she winked at him.

What the hell? Was Alison flirting with him? No, she wouldn't do that right in front of me. They were just friends.

"And I see you brought your friends. Question is.. Who's your date?" He asked.

I smiled and looked over at her. Alison just stared at him and said nothing. I squeezed her hand. But she still said nothing. This made me angry. I thought Ali and and I were going together to this thing... as a couple.

"Ah that sucks. No Date DiLaurentis is your new name."

"Actually I do have a date." She said. Then she looked over at me.

My heart relaxed.

Noel smirked. "Awh, you brought your best friend as a date. How cute."

"Noel, shut up. Where's the alcohol?" She asked.

"This way, ladies."

We all followed him. I gave Alison a look. Why didn't she tell him we were a couple instead of best friends?

Oh well. Maybe he would catch on later.

Ali took two shots, and I took one. I did not want to get too drunk tonight.

Alison took another shot.

"Woah there. Easy now." I told her.

"Emily.. I've done this plenty of times. Trust me, I know when enough is."

Damn. I wondered if she thought that would come out as bitchy as it sounded.

"Yeah.. I guess I wouldn't know." I responded back. Then I took another shot before walking away from her.

I decided to hang out with the other girls. Ali was obviously having one of her mood swings.

"Hey, Em. Where's Alison at?" Spencer asked me.

"I don't know, I don't care." I responded.

She gave me a wierd look.

"Hey do you know if there's anything stronger than vodka? I'm just really thirsty tonight." I added in.

"Um, Em. I think you need to take it easy tonight."

"And I think you should mind your own business. Ask officer Toby if he can give me a ride home later."

She took a step back. "Fine then."

Then she walked away from me. Great, now I was the bitch. I almost went after her, but she was already all the way across the room. I don't know what had gotten in to me.

I took my third shot and looked for Ali. I really wanted to dance with her. They were playing "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. Ali and I loved this song.

I finally found her. But she was talking to Noel. Of course she was talking to Noel.

I walked up to her. "Hey, babe." My words were slurring. "You wanna dance with me?"

Noel gave us a wierd look. Screw what he thought. Alison was my girlfriend, not his.

I yanked her away before she could answer. Then we started dancing on the dance floor. It was mostly sexy dance moves. I was practically grinding on her.

"Em... Are you drunk?"

"Uh, no. And even if I was, it doesn't matter. We're dancing like a normal couple would, right?" I said.

She just eyed me. I brought her close to me and gave her a hard kiss in front of everybody. I knew they were all staring. Alison pulled away from me. She practically jumped out of my arms.

"Looks like you're the one with the problem, not me. What? Are you too ashamed that I'm your girlfriend or something?" I was nearly yelling at her.

"What?! No! Why would you even say that? Of course that's not true!" Now she was yelling at me.

"Because you're acting all wierd around me! No one here even knows you're my girlfriend and we were supposed to go to this thing as a couple! You treat me like I'm just a friend to you!"

"No... I just.... I just think it's wierd how you're all over me. You're not normally like that." She said back more calm.

"What? Can I not dance with my girlfriend?"

Alison just folded her arms together. "I don't know. I just... I wanna go home, okay?"

By then I was so frustrated at her. She was ashamed that I was her girlfriend. I had a feeling this would happen. Maybe it was easier for her to be with Noel. I mean, he was a guy. I was stupid to think Alison actually wanted wanted to go to this thing together.

"Fine... Then go." I responded angrily.

Alison gave me her innocent look. I was not about to fall for it though. I walked away fast and grabbed another shot. I drunk it down without hesitation.

I had no idea where Ali went. Oh well. She wasn't my date anyways. She was probably Noel's.

I walked out the back door and sat down on a chair. I really needed another shot. I grabbed one out of this girl's chair without her noticing.

I gulped it down and started to feel light headed. I really needed to lay down. I layed back in the chair. My vision became very blurry. The last thing I saw was the stars.

---

Uh oh. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Leave your thoughts below if you want :) and if you want you can follow me on Twitter @_temillyy_