Interrupted, much?

I already knew this vacation would be awesome as soon as we got there. Not only did it feel good outside, but Em and I get to share a room. With just me and her.

"I guess we're pretty lucky." Em whispered when we put our bags down in our room.

I giggled. "Too bad there's two beds. There should only be one."

She smirked at me, and we both laughed.

"No. Too bad we're only staying here for 3 days." She corrected.

"We should stay here forever."

She smiled. "I thought we wanted to stay in Paris forever?"

I blushed and a big smile came across my face. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Well, forever is a long time." I responded.

She smiled. "Yes. But I have a feeling it would go by slow if I was with you."

I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned forward and kissed her. The girls were right down the hall, but in the moment it didn't matter to me. She took my face, drawing me closer to her. We fell back on the bed, and I smiled awkwardly. Every second the kiss got more and more heated.

Then there was a knock on our door, and we both pulled apart. "Em? Ali? We're going out to the beach. You guys wanna come?" Spencer asked.

"Uhh.." I tried catching my breath for a moment. I looked over at Em to see if she wanted to go. She nodded. "Yeah, sure. We'll be out in a sec."

We both got off the bed to change. Luckily, I brought my two piece. Em was already liking that.

I finally slipped both pieces on, and turned around to see Emily staring at me. I smirked.

"What on earth would you be staring at me for, Emily Fields?" I said, acting all innocent.

"Mmm. I have no idea." She joked.

She pulled out her bathing suit, and I saw that she brought her one piece.

I gave her the are you serious? look.

"What? I'm used to this suit. It's my swimming suit."

"Yeah, okay. But I'm warning you. Tomorrow we're going shopping... for a two piece." I said.

"Ali-" she started.

"No but's about it." I said with a smirk.

"Oh, fine."

We both grabbed our towels and headed to the beach.

Apparently we were the last one's out there. Aria, Hanna, and Spencer were already tanning.

"Hey, guys." Em said.

"Hey you two. What were you doing in there? Having a looove Fest?" Hanna said.

My eyes widened. Did she know already? Relief flooded through me, but also nervousness.

"Haha! Your face was priceless, Ali. I'm just kidding with you guys." She responded.

"Oh..." Em started.

"Okaaayyy. Did things just get awkward in here or..." Aria said.

I smiled awkwardly. "Um, yeah..."

Crap, this really was awkward. What if I told them now? Would it be wierd timing?

"Actually... I have something to say- we wanted to say- and now might be a good time or a really bad time. But the truth is that-" I started.

"Hey, Em! Wanna go swimming? I heard the water's great!" Paige interrupted me from behind.

I felt like literally pounding my head against the sand. Of course Paige had to come.

"Uh, can you wait just a sec? There's something Ali's trying to say." Em responded.

"No, no. Um... it can wait. Now obviously isn't a good time." I could hear the disappointment in my voice, but it was too late now. I didn't want to say it in front of Paige. Em could tell her on her own.

Emily looked at me. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

The girls all gave us a wierd look. I see why. We were all over the place.

"Okaaaay. Well wanna come, Em?" Paige asked again.

"I don't know, Paige. I guess. But as long as the girls come with us."

I smiled at her hopefully. Another reason why I loved Emily Fields.

"Okay, fine. But if any of you bitches get my hair wet, you'll be spending the night getting all that nasty scum out of my hair." Hanna said.

I smiled. "It's salt water, Hanna."

"I don't care what it is. It smells like someone took off their shoes for the first time in 10 years." She responded.

We all laughed. Classic Hanna Marin.

---

Emily's POV

It was hard to pretend I was having fun when all I could think about was Ali and I. We were so close to telling them, but of course Paige had to interrupt.

All the girls were having fun-even Ali. But I just couldn't get into it.

"Hey, Em. What's wrong?" Paige asked.

"Oh, um. Nothing. I'm fine." Totally not fine.

"You sure?"

I nodded, and she hugged me. I tried pulling away so Ali wouldn't see, but her grip was too strong. She pulled away quickly though.

"Sorry. Just had to hug you one more time before I couldn't anymore." Paige said.

I smiled, but inside I wanted to scream.

Then she swam off with the girls. Leaving me alone.

I liked being alone though. It gave me more time to think.

As much as I tried not to, the only person I could think about was Ali. And I knew nothing would ever stop my mind from always thinking of her.

And when I looked up, she was standing there.

"How did you know I was thinking of you?" I asked.

She smiled. "Because I know you. And... I'm thinking about you, too."

I smiled back at her, and she grabbed my hand underwater. Where I wanted it to be forever.

--

Paige's POV

That bitch. She thought she could steal Emily from me. I don't think so.

As I could see Alison grab Emily's hand, anger boiled inside of me.

When she least expected it, I was gonna steal Emily back away from her. And she'll be alone. Which is what she deserves.

Because I had a plan. That plan was to win back Emily Fields. And crush Alison's heart forever.

--

Ohhhhh snap 🙊 well I wanted some drama, and I'm not gonna go into Paige's POV very often. I just wanted to in this chapter that way I could put some insight on how she felt.

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEEGAN! My baby! Gosh, I love him. Bae for life <3

PLL was good tonight. Not happy with what they did to Emison. Really hoping that there's still hope. They're meant to be. But thanks for 2k reads! It means so much! :)