Ch - 17 "Praying"

"No matter what, Never underestimate the power of Prayer, Love and Faith

"No matter what, Never underestimate the power of Prayer, Love and Faith."

~ Anurag Prakash Ray 

Part 17

Abigail's Pov 

I walked to the reception desk and asked. "Anyone here?" 

"Yes, how can I help you?"  A female voice asked. 

"Actually I'm Abigail Spencer and I have eye surgery today. Can you lead me to the way?" I asked her gently.

"Oh yes, you have an appointment. Just walk straight to your right. I'll be with you in a minute." She said and I nodded with a smile. 

Just as she said, I walked straight to my right but after walking many steps I felt someone hold my shoulder. "Where are you going? You were about to hit a wall." 

I jerked away from that Unknown man and frowned. "Who? Who is it? And I was walking the way I was told." 

"Abigail, it's me Declan. Declan Boudoir, we met at Angel's wedding." He asked and then I remembered, he's one of Adrian's best friends.

I also remember Adrian once told me that he didn't tell his friends about me. I need to be really careful at what I say in front of Declan.  

"Oh yeah, I remember.  Uhm hey." I said nervously because I don't know what to say. "And thank you for saving me." 

"It's okay but what are you doing here and where were you going?" He asked. 

"That girl at the reception desk told me to walk straight to my right so I was doing the same. Actually I have eye surgery here today." I told him. 

"What? How careless of her. Wait, let me talk to her first." He said and before I could stop him, he walked away. 

God, what do I do now? And where should I go? 

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I shouldn't have let you go alone, I should have led you to Dr. Evans by myself. I'm so sorry." That same female voice said and I sighed. 

"It's okay, can you lead my way now?" I asked her again. 

"That's not necessary, I'll lead you to Dr. Evans." Declan said and I felt that girl walk away. 

"Thank you so much Mr, Boudoir." I said, I really don't know what to call him. 

"I'll accept your thank you if you call me Declan." He said and I smiled with a nod and started to walk as he led me. 

"Please don't mind me asking but I thought your eyes couldn't heal back?" He asked with a hesitant voice. 

"Yes, I thought the same before yesterday. But my friend brought me here yesterday for my eyes check up and Dr Evans said that I was thinking totally wrong. My eyes can heal back with a small surgery."