Ch - 6 "S-Tux"

"If I know what love is, it is because of you"

~ Hermann Hesse

Part 6

Adrian's Pov 

"Okay, okay Bryan calm down. I'm coming." I said this to him through my car's speaker and he cut the call. 

He is very hyper when it comes to new technical devices. 

I was driving to our Inferno headquarters because he called an urgent A-T meeting. It means Advanced Tech meeting.  

He must have got some new tech device and I wouldn't be surprised if he himself made that device. Yep he is very very intelligent or you can say most intelligent man in America.

I parked my car in front of the building and walked out of it before giving the key to our guard. 

I wonder what it is this time that he made. We already have advanced tech watches, spy glasses and many more stuff. 

I sighed and walked to the lift before setting it to go down at our secret floor. 

I entered our large living room and saw everyone was already there. Even Nathan was there too. Great, it must be a weapon then.

"Look who decided to grace us with his charming looks." I raised my eyebrow at Bryan. Blaize is right, he is really over dramatic. 

"You're welcome, Highness," I said, bowing a little, copying his dramatic acting.  

Declan & Kyle laughed at my reply and Bryan & Nathan rolled their eyes before entering the main lab. It's where we have all our advanced tech devices. 

"So people I called this meeting for a very important reason but before that I want to tell you that our lovely Blaize won't be joining us as he is making little Blaize and little Angel in Paris. I know it's his great loss of freedom but what can we do except praying for him?" He said like it's some kind of bad news.

"Why do I feel you are not happy that Blaize settled in his life?" I asked with raised eyebrows. 

"Why would I be happy if my brother fell into the trap of love? I mean I'm happy that he is happy but who will even believe in love?" I sighed before taking a seat. 

"Did you call us here for your over dramatic practices? " Declan asked and he rolled his eyes again. 

"Okay fine, you are all here because I wanted to show you something very cool, I and my team made this with the help of Nathan's organisation tech." He said bringing out a black box. 

We all stood up and circled around it while Bryan opened the box. 

"Now, I present you The S-Tux" I frowned as he pulled out a royal blue coat from the box.