Ch - 23 "Demo"

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

~ Unknown

Part 23

Abigail's Pov

Today is a new day in my life. A new beginning I'm starting with Adrian.

I'm sad that Serena isn't here with me in it but I'm happy to imagine that I'll be spending my whole time with Adrian.

Today I'll be going to start my new job and meet his friends. Hope everything will go well.

I quickly took a shower and changed into my dark blue dress with floral patterns on it.

Last I completed my dress up with black sandals and left my hair open.

After a long time I readied myself without anyone's help and it made me so happy

I looked at myself in the mirror. It just made me so happy that I'll no longer need to ask someone what I'm wearing or how I'm looking.

Adrian told me that today's my demo for modelling his clothing line and I'm really nervous about that. I know I'll definitely make a fool of myself.

I even denied Adrian for picking me up from my home to his office. I want to go by myself.

I smiled sadly and walked out of my home after locking the door.

Fresh air hit my face and it made me so happy. I was dying to feel this and see this beautiful morning.

I smiled again and this time happily then hailed a taxi to Adrian's office. I wanted to walk to his building but sadly didn't know the way. So once I'll get to know the street way then I'll start walking to places.

After 15 minutes the driver stopped the taxi in front of Adrian's building and I gasped with my mouth open.

Yup it was so huge. Big skyscrapers feel like touching the skyline. Oh my God, I'll be working in this building. I paid the driver and started walking to the building with nervous steps.