Ch -34 "Nothing"

"I felt so much that I started to feel Nothing

"I felt so much that I started to feel Nothing." 

~ By Unknown 

Part 34

Angel's Pov

The elevator opened and I entered the CEO floor of The Inferno building. 

I saw the other secretary doing her work and it made me smile at her hard work. 

She said good morning to me and I replied kindly. 

I entered Blaize's cabin and Kyle & Declan were present there. "Where are Bryan and Adrian? " I asked while approaching them. 

"Bryan is busy working for his own company and Adrian isn't replying to his calls." He might be busy, Blaize said. 

"Alright, here are the details about your Empire Estate project. It will be launching  in a week." I said showing them the report. 

They all must be so happy after finally completing their big project here. 

"Thanks Angel, it wouldn't have happened without your help." Declan said with a smile and I smiled back. "It's okay. "

"So I-" Blaize was cut off in the middle as my phone suddenly rang and I picked it up after checking the ID. "Yes Daisy?" I asked. 

Daisy is an employee at the organisation which I and Benny run. "Ms, I gave food to all the pets and I need to go urgently. So Can I take a leave for the day?" 

"Sure but that's Abigail's work. Didn't she come today?" I was confused. She said that Abi didn't come today nor gave any pre notice about it.

I hung up and it made me a little worried. I don't know why but something seems wrong. 

"What happened?" Declan asked. "Abi didn't come to work today." I told him. 

"So? She might be busy with some work." Blaize said and I shook my head. 

"No, Abi never did that. She never took a leave without informing me. Even if she went out with her boyfriend many times she informed me beforehand." I tried to explain.

"Boyfriend?" Declan asked with a different tone but my worry is for Abigail. "Yes, they have been in a relationship since a month ago and last night she confessed her love to him." I told him but there was a sad look on his face. 

Blaize asked me to call her and I did that instantly.  She didn't pick my call so I called again.

After many rings she picked up. "Hello? Abi?" She didn't reply at once.  "Y-e-s" She replied with her voice cracking. Is she crying? 

"Abi? What happened? Are you okay? Are you crying?" I was more worried. She didn't reply so I asked her where she was and she hung up. 

I knew something was wrong. "What happened? She was crying?" Declan asked and I could see worry in everyone's eyes.