chapter 35

THE COMEBACK WAS SO GOOOD
i figured out what au i want to do for my hajeongwoo story purr 💅

song recommendation - love from NGC 7318 by tanerelle

It's been a week since Asahi and Jaehyuk last encounter. A week where Asahi tried his best to avoid him. He secretly hoped Jaehyuk would come looking for him. But he didn't. He couldn't hide his disappointment but he knew it was for the best.

He sat in his bed, surrounded by bottles filled with herbs and flowers. The smell of lavender calmed him when he opened the screw off the bottle. Sunlight shone through the open windows, he had to be in a good mood for this. Who didn't want to be in a bad mood.

A jar sat in the middle of the bottles. He grabbed his lighter and his incense stick, gently igniting it with fire and shaking it. Smoke moving elegantly came out from the top of the stick. He took in the sweet smell and stuck the incense stick in the jar. It filled up with the smoke and he took the incense stick out. He began adding his ingredients in one by one with a smile plastered on his face.

Witchcraft was something that's been in his family for generations. He loved it so much. It made him calm and happy. It's a thing he would never change.

As he was about to grab his tall candle, his phone vibrated on his night stand. His attention shifted to his phone as he put the candle down. He grabbed it and answered the phone.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Hey honey." He heard his mom say from the other line. A smile surfaced his face when he heard her voice.

"Hey mom. I'm actually making a spell jar right now and I was wondering if you can tell me how you do it." He asked.

" Really ? What type of spell?" She asked.

" Just a simple protection jar." He answered.