chapter 62

hey guyssss i made this chapter a little long. sorry for the wait. I srsly need a beta.

yall i need to say something i need to get it out of my chest rn. i do not bust my ass to make my stories the best and work so hard  on them just to be challenged everyday by cringe treasure fanfic. It should be illegal. like istg there's some stories that make me want to eat glass. this is becoming a pandemic fr 😟

plssss if yall know any treasure fanfics that r good or ur fav fanfics comment them or send them to me or sumn cuz i'm ur fav bitch and i'm currently in need 😔🙏💯and evaluating stories is fun cuz i'm mean 😼

song of the chapter: charlotte by adios amores

They fell asleep in each other's arms for the night. Feeling nothing but peace. They've both been waiting for this moment for a long time. It felt like they finally won at life. Nothing made them worried for that time being. Everything felt so peaceful yet there was so much to worry about. None of these things mattered anymore. Asahi laid his head on Jaehyuk rising and falling chest. His eyes were barely open, but he was awake. He didn't know if Jaehyuk was awake as well. He kind of didn't want to ask him if he was just to extend that moment a bit longer.

A small smile decorated his face as he peacefully lied down on him. He had a leg of Jaehyuk's leg. Asahi just lied there. Not even checking what time it was. It didn't seem like anyone in the house was awake yet. They were safe for now. Jaehyuk's parents wouldn't be too happy with Asahi brainwashing and corrupting their son with his gay propaganda . They wouldn't be able to take it. He let out a quiet chuckle at the thought like it wasn't serious.

'Fuck what everyone thinks.' , Jaehyuk's words replayed over and over again in his head and he got the same butterflies every time he heard those words in his head . He felt truly loved. Like he was finally safe. He's always been some sort of safe. But now he felt emotionally safe. His mind was always giving him a reason to worry. Now he felt like he finally got what he was longing for.

Jaehyuk's hand rested on top of Asahi's head, making Asahi jump a little. He let out a small laugh and asked "you awake?"

"Yeah.." He said and rubbed his tired eyes. Was he awake this entire time? The sun shone over Asahi's head, he felt the heat on his hair. He usually hated sleeping with the blinds open so the sun could blind him in the morning. He still hated it. But he didn't feel like complaining or bitching about it, he didn't want to ruin his good mood.

"Did you sleep well?" Jaehyuk asked groggily , sounding all concerned. His morning voice was definitely something he could get used to. Asahi tried not to smile foolishly .

"Yeah....I slept well. Did you?" Asahi asked, not knowing what else to say. He thought Jaehyuk probably heard the awkwardness in his tone. Maybe he did. Jaehyuk was usually pretty oblivious so he didn't sweat it much.