chapter 7

the way treasure's gonna win roty i- 😭😭😭😭

song of the chapter: die young by kesha

He looked around as his family separated from the living room except for his grandmother. he didn't know if he was supposed to stay in the living room or leave after them.

"W-where are you guys going?" He asked them, hoping anyone would answer.

"We're getting changed." His mother said as she continued walking up the marble stairs, holding onto the wood railing.

"Wait what about me I didn't bring anything." He told her looking for some guidance.

"Follow me, I have your golf clothes ready." She stopped in the stairs and turned her back to him.

"Can't I just go like this?" He whined. His mother looked at him holding a hand to her chest, looking the least bit offended.

"Of course not." She sighed and motioned for him to to come up the stairs.

Dropping his shoulders in defeat, he groaned and took hesitant steps towards the stairs . Once he got into the second floor, someone handed him some white clothes. A fitted white polo shirt and white shorts. He looked up at the woman in surprise and she looked back at him blankly .

"What are those?" He asked.

"Golf clothes sir." She answered.

He took the clothes and sighed, there's no way he had to wear these clothes. In a golf club. in front of everyone.

Even though he liked polo shirts, he absolutely despised that shirt. after staring at the clothes he was handed for a few seconds, he decided he was going to question his mother about it. Although he did have trouble finding the room, he found her. She was dressed in her golfing clothes and she turned her head to him.

"Mom, I am not wearing these clothes." He said, holding up the clothes to her with a strong grip.

"You have to, some of your dad's colleagues are coming, you have to wear proper golf clothes." She said while she practised her forehand with the golf stick.

Or whatever you call it.

"Mom please, I can't wear these clothes." He sighed.

"Jaehyuk, get dressed."

He groaned and stomped out the room and into one of the bathrooms and got changed. These clothes left an embarrassed expression on his face as he looked at himself in the big mirror. Everything he hated in one outfit. He came here as Jaehyuk and he's gonna try to leave as Jaehyuk, not chad.

"My dad's colleagues have to watch me in this too." He thought and buried his face in his hands.