chapter 51

since this is late, i made this a lil long. and i made a better schedule for writing so i'll be updating regularly from now on.

song of the chapter: i'll kill you by summer walker and jhene aiko

Clothes were scattered everywhere around him. On his lap. In the bag. On the floor. He was packing like crazy. Sloppily folding the clothes and shoving them into his bag. He instructed himself to take a deep breath whenever his nerves got the best of him.

The atmosphere around him was nowhere near organised. But he couldn't care less about that. Maybe Hyunsuk could clean the dorm for once. He never cleaned the room because he was too "busy". Jaehyuk knew he was lying but he didn't have the energy to argue.

He heard the door to the dorm opened. Hyunsuk came finally. He dropped his bag on the ground carelessly and took his shoes off on the front step. Jaehyuk stayed focused on the clothes he was folding. He didn't even know what clothes he was folding. He just folded whatever was in front of him.

"Jaehyuk?" Hyunsuk asked with his brows furrowed. He hoped he wouldn't distract him.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hyunsuk questioned and looked at him stuff clothes in his bag. He was going over everything he's done wrong in his mind when he watched him. Could he be moving out?

"Packing." He answered, hoping that would be the end of their conversation so he could go back to the focus he had.

" All of that?" he asked again, pointing at the clothes.

"Uh huh." He said. Actually, he made him notice how much he was packing, but he didn't want to admit that to make Hyunsuk talk more.

"Well shit. You look excited." He admitted and walked to his bed, laying down staring at the ceiling above.

"I'm not." Jaehyuk shook his head. From how he felt he could guess the look on his face looked insane. "I'm nervous."