chapter 13

treasure's winning roty. periodt.

song of the chapter: in your eyes by the weekend

Asahi grabbed his small metallic grey camera off his shelf and set it up on his table. He sat down in the chair and leaned forward to click the "on" button.

"Hey, so I went out with him today." He told the camera, for some reason expecting it to answer back.

"It was awfully awkward." His roommate wasn't here, he would film whenever he wasn't there. It would be awkward to film in front of his roommate. Even though it was a weekend, he stayed in campus. The sun shone through his window, lighting up his tidy room comfortably .

"I'm trying to be friends with him, but this guy clearly doesn't want to be friends. I don't want to be friends either, but I have to meet his grandmother." He ranted to the silent camera in front of him.

"This is important, that spell Is important!" He said in a loud tone, then figured he should bite his tongue. Walls in the college dormitories were as thin as paper. But he seemed to respect that. Definitely not the people who live in the dorms near him. And besides, people would think he's weirder than they already do. if that's even possible, in people's eyes, he was kind of crazy. The only thing saving his ass from the bigger fish in this college is his friendship with royalty, Bora. Not that she was an actual royal or anything.

"It'll take me a while to be friends with him. If I even make it through the process, that dude pisses me the fuck off." He rolled his eyes. It was true. Jaehyuk was the type of person Asahi would hate to the bone.

"He's just so annoying. And impossible." He said in a frustrated tone.

"I try to be nice, but he wouldn't buy it. This guy is really something, isn't he." He scoffed and looked to the side. He couldn't believe he was getting angry over someone like Jaehyuk.

"I mean come on. That guy's an absolute mess. He isn't very fond of me either. Not to mention his extreme fear of Bora. Come on! That's ridiculous!" He said loudly .

"Shut up!" He heard someone yell from the hallway right outside of his dorm room.

"Fuck off!" He yelled back and turned his head to the camera with a grimace.

"Anyways." He said with a sigh.

"I should stop yelling. It's just that the dude is so weird to me. What type of batshit madness did I get myself into?" He sat criss-crossed in his chair, beginning to get more comfortable, different from his tense position earlier . He always gets more comfortable a few minutes into filming. His brows were joined in pure frustration. He still wore his pyjama shorts and t-shirt, wearing his glasses and a headband to pull his hair back from his face.

"This is gonna take longer than I thought." A sigh escaped his lips as he put a hand to his forehead.