᯽Wɪsʜɪɴɢ Is A Fᴀʟsᴇ Lɪᴇ᯽

(photo above belongs to me! Ik it has nothing to do with this chapter but it has something to do with the story so I suggest u take a guess of who the person above is! Also the reader in this story is wearing a blindfold so u won't see your eyes much ¦>)

______________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) Pov.:
*peep peep peep peep pe-*, I groaned while placing my hand on my phone alram (is that what u call it?)...My phone was the only thing accompaning me down on this cold, freezing, dusty, old basement floor!

'I have to get up quickly to make them breakfast or they will beat me up again!', I thought.

I got up and made my way through the darkness at 5am. I walked silently towards the kitchen where it was pure freezing, due to them putting the AC on 16°c and it is 5am on a winter morning....I sighed then opened the fridge then got out the needed ingredients to make a decent meal for breakfast! I made them two plats of delicious pancakes with Carmel syrup and another Plate of blueberries beside it.

I wish I could eat something like that but they prevent me from eating anything except once in the week, Friday! I am allowed to eat one plate on lunch and that's all I have for one week...

Well at least they bothered and let me in a school. But the school is just simply a mess.

Bullying surely became a routine. I am not surprised, after all I am not sociable, I don't defend myself, I am the samrt kid in class, I am simply a misfit!

I have no friends, but I do consider a little cute kitten as my friend. I meet her everyday after school, at an alley way behind the school.

I usually save some food from home to give it to her when we meet.

She is a white kitty, she has special eyes. One is blue while the other is green. She is also  playful and energetic. She likes to play with my hoodie's zipper line since it is swinging. I met her on the streets on my way home one day. She was standing infront of, I think her mother's dead body. It was cradshed by a car since it had tire prints on it.

I took her and gave her a shelter other than the streets, behind the school, I made a house for her out of cardboard. She seemed to like it and stayed in it till this day.

I also gave her the name Crystal, due to her eyes shining like crystals in the sunlight.

She actually liked it.

Now I am on my way to school after wearing my (F/C) hoodie and my black jeans.

I was running there since I usually sneak in before the students come and arrive.

I am now in the sports yard where they play outside sports like swimming, football, basketball, tennis, etc...

I like it there due to the warm breeze hitting there at the early morning. I usually stay there for half an hour then head to the gates infront of the kids section building so that I can secure my spot bieng clean during lunch time since I try to avoid the bullies.

Rn (right now), I am still where I am and it has been only 5 minutes, so I decided to sing.

I sang a song that makes me feel a little better, on how to make a life choice or something....

(after 3 minutes) (sorry I am too lazy to write the lyrics down)

As I finished it was already 6am so I went to the spot, in order to secure its cleanliness.