᯽A Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ Oᴄᴄᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ᯽

(thx to Kailee217 for helping me with this chapter! Also the picture above isn't mine but the one above is Nightmare Allora's genderbend, his name is Night Terror)

______________________________________________________________________

(3rd person Pov.):

??? Was watching little (Y/N) as she played in the Shadow Kingdom's Castle....

??? Called little (Y/N) for Dinner as the little girl ran over to her with a wide smile and an innocent laugh.

They both entered the huge, dark, and terrifying castle, as the little princess ran through the halls, her tiny footsteps echoed along the castle's halls.

The guards were intemediating yet friendly and kind hearted

The little mistress gave the guards on the dinning room a sweet gentle smile as she skipped into the huge, silent, and dark themed room.

There layed a large, black and red, dinning table with a few golden patterns here and there.

The sunlight that entered the room was enough to let a person see through it yet it wasn't much.

The little princess sat on her usual spot as the Queen and King took thier seats as well.

Thier was no positive energy through the whole castle except for the little princess.

The Queen (aka her mother) wanted the negative aura to stay the same so she wanted to make sure the positive aura gets destroyed.

There for, she used a very tricky plan. She didn't know what she was messing with. She didn't notice anything untill it was too late.

At that time, there was 2 types of crystals, the Light crystals and the Dark crystals. They kept the balance between evil and good, positivity and negativity, light and darkness, the hate and love.

These Crystals were kept in a cave, locked away from the reaches of evil and good hands.

The legend said that, if a being were to touch the Light crystals then they would heal or gain happiness in thier life. On the other hand, if a being were to touch the Dark crystals then they would suffer from physical pain in the same moment they touch it, thier life would be miserable and dark, the consequences of touching a dangerous, and forbidden element will cause te person to perish in the darkness.

The queen decided to visit the cave the same night of the little princess's birthday, (birth date).....

The queen told the little girl that she had a surprise for her, she told her to follow her through the dark, foggy, and terrifying forest in the middle of the Night.

Once they reached the cave, the little girl and her mother entered. The queen told the little girl to bring her a piece of the dark crystals.

The little girl nodded then went to find them in order to satisfy her mother. Little did she know what was waiting for her.