᯽Tʜᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Wᴏʀsᴛ Eɴᴍɪᴇ᯽

(I am just opssesed with this QwQ)
______________________________________________________________________

(3rd Person Pov.):

(Y/N) started to twitch and letting out hisses!

The skeletons where covered with blood from the killing and especially Horror! She was laying her head on top of his lap and the scent of blood was strong to the point where she shot up opening her now blood red eyes and growling, as she looked at Horror she aimed for him trying to bit him....

They were all confused as they stood there watching, they didn't know what to do while Horror tried to push you from above him till Nightmare snapped and aimed a tentacle towards u but u dodged it as u now kept an eye on Nightmare!

You charged towards him and ended up pinning him to the ground as he grunted....this time killer and dust came from behind u trying to calm u down or removing u from above nightmare....

You slipped and kicked them with your legs causing them to fly to the other side of the room as they hit the walls hardly an d landed unconscious on the cold marble floor....

You returned your focus to Nightmare only to find out he was gone from your grip....

You growled and got up then landed your sight on Red and Raspberry, you got your claws out as you started to aim for them, picking up the pace you finally manged to hurt them yet they dodged you!

The more the blood that spilled the more you lost control...tur scent was strong, very strong....

Mystery manged to pin to the floor and u struggled, and hissed trying to get out of her grip yet u failed as Vile walked over to u and slowly injected you with a bing...

You tried resist yet you failed as you slowly feel asleep...

Your head touched the cold marble floor and your (E/C) eyes, went dim till they closed shut...

Are you awake yet?

Are you back in control or are u still lost?

What happened?

What Will happen?

______________________

(Y/N)'s Pov.:

I felt a warm, hard, sticky thing touch my cheeks as I grunted trying to get up....

What happened?

I slowly opened my eyes and found Nightmare placing his hand on my cheek....

He was tired and he had bandages around his head....

What happened?

"You are finally awake! Feeling better?" he said.

Wait what does he mean?

I tried to talk but I couldn't, I felt my throat dry, my voice couldn't get out!