᯽A Nɪɢʜᴛ Tᴏ Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ᯽

(I just love RIELL's songs....😅)

____________________________________

(Y/N) Pov.:

I came back home at 2am, covered in blood....I chuckled silently then went to clean myself off and burn the clothes that I wore.

After a while it was 4am.

I knew I had to sleep even if it will only be 2 hours, so I went to bed.

(Dust's Pov.):

I woke up at 5am.

I could smell a strong scent of blood coming from the third floor, (Y/N)'s room.....

I walked up there and tried knocked on the door but before I do that I heard her soft snores....cute....I smiled a bit.

"YOU ARE IN LOVE BROTHER AREN'T U?" I heard papyrus say.

"heh, I guess....we have known her for a while but she doesn't so we get to know her now~"....uhhhh,where did that come from....(because I was lazy and ran out of ideas at the very moment?)

I looked behind me to find the source of the voice, it was Red!

Ugh why him?

I groaned then walked past him while hitting his arm.

He looked behind him for a sec, I could feel his anger but Ik he doesn't want to wake our little princess up.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Mystery and Vile.....wierd, Ik Mystery can't stay alone but with Vile? These two never got along but now, this is just pure shocking....

"And since when did u guys get along?" I siad with a mocking voice.

I received a glare from Vile and very creepy smile from Mystery, I will be honest, She is hyper, funny, annoying at times and energetic, so I am not used to her being creepy or well, off her original self!

We are used that if she is like that then shit is going down(👀)!

She slowly approached me while picking up a kitchen knife a dragging it along the counter...

I knew she was aiming for something but I knew it wasn't me because her eyes sight was headed behind me.

(I drew it with the background and yes the owner of Mystery sans is Allykittygamer)

I looked behind me only to see 3 men trying to head to the third floor where (Y/N) was!

I noticed Mystery picked up speed and stabbed one of the men while I used my magic to stab the other 2!

I noticed Mystery lick the blood off the knife she was holding.

It is pretty suspicious for me because I don't usually see her like this but I mean she helps us so she might be like us or who knows, maybe more than us....