᯽Wʜᴏ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?᯽

( I drew the photo above, plz no copying or re-uploading without permission, also I am referring to the reader with the character above, yet u are free to change anything!...also her left eye is shut so plz don't cringe at it... 😅)

______________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) Pov.:

As I gained consciousness, I felt strings around me and my cheek and wounds where bleeding.

I tried to open my eyes but there was sunlight hitting so I hissed due to how disturbing it was.

As I blinked a few times and finally could open my eyes. I looked up to see a glitching skeleton with un-matching colors of clothes, another skeleton with black goo produced from his eyes and he had a target sign infront of his chest, another one had a hood covering him, and another one had a hole in his skull and was covered with blood.

I looked around to see myself in the same alley way.

(in the same manner in the photo)

The place was quite for a few moments as I noticed the one with the target sign was blinking in surprise for some odd reason, as the others where either shocked or uhmmmm....unreadable. (can't tell the expression!)

I felt a goopy thing wrap around my waist and pick me up as the strings loosened up and got away from me.

I looked at the source and found another skeleton with black goop on him, he had one pinbrick covered with it while the other has a dark Cyan color. (👀....is it teal or dark Cyan?), he also had tendrils coming out of his back. One of them was holding my waist.

I felt him pull me close to him until I reached only a few inches away from him.

" Who are u, and where are we?"

He asked in an immediating way.

I just looked at him with dull eyes...

" I am sorry but the real question is, who are YOU, and why am I tied up?"

I said with a blank tone.

I knew it was either be beaten up or killed so I didn't mind it.

I felt his grib loosen up as the police sirens were heard.

As I landed on the floor I felt them disappear out of sight as I continued to get up and mind my own business.

I knew that once I am home I will be beaten up again for bieng late so I just took my time while shopping for the groceries.

After I was done, I walked out of the store and started to head back home.

I felt like I was bieng watched but I shrugged it off.

As I was only a few blocks away I saw my parents outside of the door waiting for me.

They looked angry.