᯽A Sᴄᴇɴᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ᯽

(Oyyyyyy Time for the Reader to turn into a babeh >:3 Now let's goooo, also sorry for not updating sooner 😅)

_________________________________

(Noot noot Pov.):♕︎

It has been 3 days and I still didn't see or hear about MY Queen.
(👀💧)

We have met the rest of the Au's though. Most of them are. . .Dark and mysterious in a way.

And to my surprise, they all get along and none of them are enmies not even in the past.

The (Y/N) au's are one of the rarest conditions. They really get along and all of them, ALL of them put on a smile and all of thier smiles are fake.

For some reason when we try to confront them or ask, they either ignore or they shot us a death glare.

Right now, me and the gang are in the dinning room, Seems like they hunt for blood and flesh because Horror had an open buffet and he sure as hell enjoyed it.

As for us, the food they made was extra fancy. How do they afford all of that if they have a-

Hold up do they now?

Not my problem rn. . .

Anyways now we are sitting on our seats but one dark and royal chair stood out. . .it was, Wierd yet nerve-wracking.

X entred the room, her eyes weren't visible. They were hidden under a piece of fabric and the wierd thing is she never speaks. She only uses Hand language.

She looked like nothing like (Y/N) tho. Yet the only thing in common was the jaw shape.

As for Era, she was like Error yet very strange and lone.

She preferred to work alone yet the only way to let her help u is by giving her something in return of a favor.

She was. . .strange in any possible ways, no offense.

Silloughette was one of the most Terrifying amongst them all. She was seriously something wierd and nerve-racking.

The 'beans' were creepy. They smile a lot, they are nice, kind and friendly in an odd way.

These may be the ones you wanna run away before they rip you from the inside out.

As for the new ones that recently joined or have been discovered, they are pretty normal so far.

Yet still all of them have suspicious actions and I seriously don't trust them.

I believe that none of us do except (Y/N).

Now that I am thinking about it, I wonder what is happening back with the Star sans. I bet they are happy for our disappearance.

*Meanwhile with the Star sans*

Dream: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!

Blue: My bestie *sob* (Error)

Ink: RURU!

Outer: Killer, Dust, Horror and Cross where are you?!

Fresh: Brooski where did u hide this time?

Epic: BRUH! IT CANT BE JUST ONE BRUH, IT NEEDS A BRUH AND DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

Classic: I thought we will be satisfied when they dissappear, guess not. . .CROSS!

Fell:. . .this is fine. . .

DreamSwap J.R.(all of them): Calm down!

Meme squad-Error: OTHER US!!!!

Ds.Error: Help me TmT