᯽Sᴛᴀʀʏ Sᴋɪᴇs (Eʏᴇs)᯽

If u guys want me to write some of your ideas then free to write it down ^^

Also I wanna say thank u for supporting me and this book even though it is trash- QvQ
Enjoy!
____________________________________

︎3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟♕︎

It has been 10 long hours since (Y/N) turned into a child. Nightmare was now in the kitchen with Mystery trying to teach him how to make baby milk (wierd-). Error was with Cross fighting over if chocolate could be used as child's bate-toy or not. Horror was with killer and dust doing a staring contest. Vile was in his room, napping. Red and Raspberry were watching TV.

Young (Y/N) was sleep-pretending on the sofa beside Red.

(Y/N)'s Eyes were closed but she wasn't asleep yet she wasn't awake either.

How u may ask. Well I said she is an abnormal child, didn't I?

(Y/N) was meeting with her darkside in the back of her shallow mind.

××××××××××××

"𝑆𝑜, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑" (Y/N)'s darker side was pretty annoyed at the child sitting infront of her floating body.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑤. . ."

*(𝚈/𝙽) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. . .𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚙𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎. . .

Her darker form was starting to get un-comfortable with this as she frowned, her eyebrows colliding as she let out a small groan. The child understood her wierd way of showing her emotions as she was still (Y/N) yet just in a younger body and with childish etiquette yet she was still in full control of her mindset and memories along with half her actions and way of thinking.

The child let out a small sigh as she stood up and walked over to her darker form before letting out her (C/O/C) [color of choice] wings.

She flew up till she reached her darker form's height.

The child looked into the adult's eyes deeply trying to tell the her to keep quiet, as a result the adult immediately keept her mouth shut. The adult knew what the child is capable of and she doesn't want to experience that side of her again.

Let's say the last time was pure torture to say the least.

The child went back to the ground as her little tiny feet touched the pure dark ground in the empty void.

She turned around then began to walk away with a goodbye gesture over her tiny hands.

The child decided to finally get back to reality as the void started to fade from her sight.

She opened her eyes then looked to her side hoping to find something interesting to do.

She only found Red and Cross along with killer watching anime as for Mystery and Dust were talking as Mystery was doing wierd faces all the time. Nightmare and Vile were discussing something as for Error and Raspberry they were Sort of doing a staring contest but not really. . .let's not talk about it for now-