᯽Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ~᯽

(just a thing that popped up to my head, it is currently 4:30 pm in the afternoon  and I didn't sleep since last night-)
________________________________________________________________

A normal day.....I don't think it is....

I woke up to the yelling of some of the skeletons.....I recognized the voices, it was Red and Raspberry....

I sighed as I got up from my bed and without thinking or changing I rushed downstairs.

I was wearing a black jacket with water melone collar. A teal mixed with cyan top. A black stripped with water melone shorts.

(I drew this, not the body base tho- I only drew the outfit and I shaded!)

As I arrived I pushed both of them aside from each other as I saw colored hues on each of thier cheeks including the other sans in the room....

I shrugged it off then sighed while closing my eyes and placing my fingers on my nose bridge.

"This is just a great start for this hell of a day..." I said.

"What were u even fighting for? Huh?"
I said. And we all know if a girl says 'huh' at the end then know you are pure dead meat...mmm....bones since they are skeletons.....

Red and Raspberry looked at the floor before apologizing.

"Sorry...."

They both said at the same time.

I sighed and nodded then went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon (I don't eat that due to my religion but since I don't know what u guys eat at breakfast then plz just go with it....😅)

I put Blueberrys in a plate and syrup all over the pancakes.

I took the needed dishes to the dinning table and placed the food on the table.

It took a few minutes till everyone was at the table.

I didn't sit down tho, I just went up to my room and changed. Plus there was no place for me anyways.

Oh did I forget to mention that I live in a three stroy house? Yeah, my room is at the very top and the stairs are pretty annoying. The house is wide and tall so it looks like a mansion if u ask me personally.

It was on sale so I bought it.

Don't question me plz.

I just thought that if I perhaps once adopted a kid for how lonely it was in the house then maybe these rooms would be nice so I just used the basement as a storage place.

(time skip bought to u by your sick author....pain is killing me.....)

After I took my morning bath and dressed up and went down stairs.