𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬.

This is for dixiedamio i hope you enjoy.
......................................................................

•Twisting and turning in my bed due to the pain on my stomach, i got up from the bed amd went to the bathroom to see i have a small red spot on my pj shorts which caused me to groan.

Taking a warm shower, i changed into some fresh clothing and changed my bed sheets even though they were not dirty. Laying back down into the bed, i wasn't comfortable so i called the first person who came to mind.

After a few rings i heard his voice on the other side of my phone. "Baby, its five in the morning why are up so early". Letting out a painful whimper i softly spoke. "I got my period and i'm trying to go back to sleep but it's not working so i called you"

"Awww do you want me to come over?" Bryce spoke softly. "Yh" i groaned out, almost crying as a wave of pain hit my lower stomach.

"ok see you in a few" hanging uo the phone i set it on my night stand as i rolled up into a ball and waited patiently for bryce to get here.

..............

"Baby......Baby wake up i'm here"

Groaning in response i turned the other direction and let out small whimpers as i rubbed small circles on my stomach trying to ease the pain.

"Here, my mom gave me some pills to give you, and i made some soup and i also brought your favourite snacks" he spoke softly which kissing my head and cheek.

Smiling softly i gave him a kiss on the lips before he went back to my vanity and took all the snacks and pills along with a small bowl of soup.

"Thanks babe" drinking the soup slowly i watched as bryce prepared me a heating pad, and took out two pills along with a small glass of water.

"Here when you finish take this, i'm gonna go get some of your favourite movies so we could watch" replying with a small thank you i took the pills and opened a small bag of chips and watched bryce set up the movie before joining me in bed.

"You feeling okay" he asked as i snuggle into his chest "yh, it still hurts a little but its gonna calm down soon" placing the heating pad on my stomach i placed my attention back on the tv and enjoyed the rest of the day.

*𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*