Baby? (3)

Bryce pov

"Baby i'm hungry" y/n cried out while pusing me of the bed. I thought this pregnancy would have been a little bit easy on me but it's totaly not, she's now 5 months and her hormones are insane, i just want to rip my head off.....but at the same time i'm the one who got her pregnant so i have to deal with it.

"What do you want to eat princess" i asked with a sigh while i shoved my face in the pillow.

"Your annoyed aren't you?" I heard her sniffle, looking up i saw her with tears in her eyes. "No no baby, i'm not annoyed i'm just tired....it's okay"

"STOP WITH THE LYING BULLSHIT, YOUR ANNOYED WITH ME" she yelled while throwing her phone at me which hit me straight in the face......well that went from 5-1000 real quick.

"Fuck" i cursed out as i held my lip amd nose which were now bleeding. "Omg baby i'm so sorry" she said as she tried out of bed and made her way over to me.

"It's fine....i'm okay" i groaned once again.  Looking up to her face which has more tears i sighed ..... agian "Baby, i said it's fine now tell me what you want to eat"

"No its not okay, i hit you with my phone and i busted you lip and you may have a broken nose" she sobbed.
pulling her into my arms i rubbed small circles on her back trying to calm her down..

"Can i have some pickles with mac and cheese please" she giggle 0.09 seconds later.

Letting out a chuckle i kissed her head.

"What am i gonna do with you"

"Your gonna put a ring on the finger and make me your wife is what your gonna do" she said sassily.  Shaking my head i kissed her lips before making my way into the kitchen and making y/n's food.

This girl is going to be the death of me☠︎︎

*𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*