Paranoid🥺

*If anyone has ever experienced being rapped, first of I would like to say I am so sorry that happened to you and I hope you are all better and the person who did it to you rot in hell..second there is a short mention of rape so just be prepared or skip...I will put short warning*

I don't feel like myself anymore, anytime I close my eyes, I can see them doing it all over again. I barely get any sleep, I'm scared to be in my boyfriends arms and most of all I am Paranoid. I was currently in the kitchen making me something to eat, when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. My body took a screen shot which causes the bowl of fruits to fall from my hand and shattering on the ground. The first thing what came in my minds was when he held my waist and forcefully left marks on my skin.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
-Flashback-

"what? your scared of my princess" he chuckled darkly as he forcefully placed love marks unto my pale skin. I tried to get out of his grip, but the ropes on my arms and legs are restraining me to do so. "don't worry baby, your little boyfriend isn't here...we will take good care of you" Him and his friends laughed as I struggled with tears on my face.

I WAS NOW ABOUT TO GET RAPPED!!! - I panicked, I watched all of them undress their selves before I was placed and chained unto a bed...

-End of Flashback-

Letting out a scream I trashed in the persons arms trying to get out but stopped when I heard a familiar voice "It's okay baby, its's just me Bryce...i'm not going to hurt you" letting out deep breaths, I finally cooled down and turn around with tears in my eyes and threw myself back in his hold. "I I am s sorry, I I th- though y you w were-" cutting me off with a kiss and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, Bryce took me up to our room, he was about to place me down on the bed but I clung unto his shirt. "pleas don't let go" "Its okay y/n I"m just going to clean up the mess downstairs and bring you some fresh fruits, don't worry I"m not going away for long" placing a short but sweet and loving kiss on my lips, he left the room as I just stared at the door.

I hate being paranoid