gayo daejun part 2

V's POV

everything was going well until exo decided to show up. don't get me wrong I really love EXO hyungs but there are many things which I can't tell jisoo. she's too pure and kind to be an idol in our industry. 

most of the female idols just know how to use their charm and beauty to get male idols but jisoo is not like them. I still remember the first time I was beside her during SBS super concert. her beautiful lips, her gorgeous eyes, her ethereal beauty, her smile, and mainly her cute little height. how cute she was looking beside me that for the first time in my life I wrote a song for someone even if I was tired and that's how everything started.

I really don't regret standing for hours and MCing that day because it gave me jisoo. 

as soon as I saw EXO coming on stage and suho hyung just in front of jisoo my blood started boiling but I tried to calm myself because of the cameras and audience.  jisoo believes that suho has a normal crush on her but it's not like that. he just loves to play with girls feeling and use them for sex and that's why he wants to be close with jisoo too but I won't let him.

(I really really really love suho guys, please don't come at me it's just my imagination)

I sighed 'not again'. "damn V that was a big sigh." "shut up jimin" "don't worry ik what it's about but let me tell you, please try to keep yourself calm when something happens." "what do you mean something happens?" "nothing just stay calm."

JIMIN's POV

I'm pretty sure suho won't be able to keep his eyes to himself today. honestly, I can't blame him really today; jisoo is looking like some sort of goddess. even rm hyung is stealing some glances but I can't really tell this all to V.

V's POV

everything was going smoothly until my eyes went to suho turning around while giving me a bad look. just to check what he was trying to do I turned my eyes towards BP and I lost all my patience. that bastard was staring more like gawking at my girlfriend in front of me and giving me looks. he doesn't really care about people around, cameras and all. 

"hajima" "v please keep cool I saw suho but please bear a little more, only a few  groups are remaining." "jimin that bastard better stop before or I'll actually break his nose backstage."

"umm, RM hyung why do I feel like suho hyung is staring at jisoo noona continuously." " don't worry jungkookah you realized the correct thing but a little bit late. your V hyung is already planning a murder plan in his mind." 

"tea calm down please your face is too obvious at this point, even jisoo realized and flinched a little. please clap whenever we're supposed to." 

*AGRRESIVELY CLAPS 2 TIME* "is this ok rm hyung and you think if I wouldn't be calm I would be standing here watching suho doing his shit. I'm more than calm I can be." 

"namjoonah leave it. this boy is scary once jealous and taehyungah suho can just stare at her while everyone knows that she's YOUR gf. chill boy."

yeah jin hyung is right she's just my gf but I can't help being mad if this boy keeps staring at her like this. even sunmi sunbaniem saw him turning around every time. looks like I really need to have a  talk with him backstage. unknowingly my eyes went towards jisoo who was giving me a faint smile like telling me to calm down and chill. 

I swear I love this girl too much that even a faint smile from her can calm me down 50% but I'm not letting suho off today so easily. that bitch needs to learn jisoo is mine once and for final.